Ch. 29: Happy Ending

Chapter 29: Happy Ending

2 weeks later, Sonic was training at his home. He was running on the treadmill, his circulation was pumping, and he was sweating profusely. His breath was heavy, and the sweat on his face dripped down to his chest. His condition had improved immensely. His endurance was greatly boosted, his stamina was increasing, and he could run faster and farther, jump higher, fight better, and move faster. He was starting to gain muscle mass. His body was growing stronger. This improvement brought him a lot of happiness and satisfaction.

When he finished, he turned off the treadmill, stepped off of it, and stretched his muscles. His arms moved and flexed a few times.

"Man, that's a good workout!" Sonic exclaimed happily. He drank a Prime Hydrating Drink, which was flavored blue raspberry. He grabbed the towel to wipe the sweat off his face. He walked over to the bathroom and took a hot shower running through his body. As he exited the shower, he dried himself off with the towel and put on some clean gloves, socks, and shoes. He walked downstairs to the living room as he sat on the couch. He picked up the phone and texted Shadow: "Hey Shadz! Ready to go to the Shangri La Hotel? I'm ready whenever you are!"

Shadow replied quickly, "Sure thing. I'll pick you up in 20 minutes."

Sonic grinned as he went upstairs to get his suitcase and some clothes to wear. Shortly after, he heard a knock on the door. He opened the door, and Shadow entered.

"Ready to go?" he asked.

"You bet!" smiled Sonic.

Shadow took out his green Chaos Emerald and shouted, "Chaos Control!"

The experience of teleporting to the entrance of Shangri La Hotel was nothing short of extraordinary. The guests were instantly captivated by the grandeur and opulence that awaited them inside. As they walked into the hotel, they were greeted by a sight that left them in awe. The hotel's walls were adorned with an elegant damask design in gold and navy blue. The intricate patterns added a touch of regality to the surroundings, further enhancing the overall ambiance of the hotel. The checkered floors were white and sapphire.

They could see the receptionist's desk at the far end as they made their way across the lobby. The receptionist, a friendly-looking woman with a bright smile, greeted them as they approached.

"Hello, welcome to Shangri-La Hotel. How may I assist you?" she asked in a warm tone.

"We'd like to get a deluxe bedroom for one night," said Shadow.

"Sure, I'd be happy to help you get a deluxe room. We have a king-sized bed in here and a breathtaking view of the city skyline right outside the window," said the receptionist lady.

"Cool, we'll take it," said Sonic as he paid her with cash. And the receptionist lady gave them a key to the room.

"Your room number is 1120," she smiled and said, "Please make yourself comfortable."

"Thank you," said Sonic as the two hedgehogs stepped into the elevator, a sense of anticipation filled the air. The doors slid shut with a soft whoosh, enclosing them in a small metallic chamber.

As the elevator hummed gently, Sonic turned to his lover and said, "Thank you for taking me there, Shadow. I have a feeling that something incredible awaits us up there."

Shadow smiled warmly, "No problem at all, Sonic."

As the doors slid open smoothly, revealing a breathtaking sight that left both hedgehogs speechless, Sonic and Shadow couldn't help but feel a surge of excitement and curiosity. Before them stood an expansive room, bathed in vibrant colors and pulsating with energy. It was as if they had stepped into a portal, transporting them to another dimension entirely.