Chapter 27: Drip....Drip....

{Songs I listened too while I was writing:

*World so cold by 12 Stones

*Uruwashiki Hito by Ikimono Gakari (My favorite)

*Tsuki no Kaasu by (idk who sings it but its LoveLess opening 1)

I RECOMMEND ALL OF YOU TO LISTEN TO THESE THREE SONGS}

-Trigger Warning-

Chapter 29

I had walked home that day, hugging myself tightly. When I got home I ignored my mothers calls, I ignored Jake who tried asking me what was wrong.

I wanted to be alone, and somewhere quiet at that. I needed a place where no one would find me, or hear me crying. My mind kept pulling back to the small picture that Petra showed me. I wish so bad that it wasn't real. I was happy. Happier than ever in my life because of Levi.

Only to have it stolen...

Getting in my room I locked my door and ran to my restroom. I quickly turned on the shower and got in, clothes and everything. It was then that I broke, the tears started slowly, then poured down hard. I had to place my hand over my mouth so my sobs wouldn't be so loud.

I then heard my phone ringing on the sink counter. I slowly reached my soaked hand and took my phone, not caring that it was getting wet. Thank got it was waterproof. But my heart froze when I saw the caller ID.....

Levi.....

I just squeezed my eyes closed and declined the call, throwing it out the shower and onto the floor. My hands clawed at my ugly blue locks ,'Why does she know....why Petra?' I thought at I lowered my head to the floor of the tub.

I did so much to make sure no one found those files, but someone found it so easily.

Plus she took the one thing that made me feel beautiful. I was forced to throw the one actual connection I had with someone. I had to make him hate me so that he could forget me.

My legs wobbled as I stood, my clothes stuck to my skin as I got out of the shower, not caring about the wet trail I was leaving behind. When I looked in the mirror I noticed how dull my emerald eyes looked, hoe pale my skin was due to the cold water that was on me.

I jumped when I heard my phone starting ringing, an unknown caller ID this time. Grabbing my phone I answered, "H-Hello?" I said as I leaned against the counter.

"And one more thing blueberry," Petra's voice boomed in the other side, "If you tell anyone about this, I will send all your mental files to everyone at school," and there was a soft click that she hung up.

"NO!" I yelled not caring anymore if my parents heard, "NO NO NO NO NO!" I couldn't stand the thought of everything coming clear to everyone. The reason why I was socially awkward, the reason why I had trust issues, the reason why I was that girl everyone thinks is strange. 'Id rather be dead' A small voice said.

My eyes widened as I processed what I just heard 'If you die, you won't feel anymore pain...'

My hand flew to the mirror as I opened the small cabinet that was it.

My hands started to shake as I reached for the small razor that was behind my mouth was. Grabbing it, I felt more tears strolling down my cheeks as I remembered how many times I've used this razor to help me feel like I was still alive. I had felt so invisible, that I wanted to make sure I was still here on earth.

The next few moments were filled with me screaming as I started slicing. Rich red blood fell down the drain as I layer my arm against the counter and dropped the razor. My left arm was completely ruined. Drawings covered in red showed, not to deep to cut a vein. No. I wanted to die by myself. Not hearing my parents and brother banding on the door of my room.

Stepping out of the restroom, I walked over to my drawers, pulling out a black long sleeved shirt and white jeans. I ignored the read that was pouring on the jeans. The left sleeve of my shirt started to stick to my arm due to the liquid pouring out slowly. Pulling my hair out of my face, I unlocked my room door, opening it.

My parents stood in front of me with concern in their eyes. "Sabrina!," my father yelled looking at my blood stained jeans. "What the hell-" I cut him off by slamming the door in his face. The door started creaking as both my  tried pushing it down.
With a blank look in my eyes, I walked over to the window and opened it. Slipping over the railing I made sure my position was right. Counting to three, I let go of the bars and landed in some soft bushes.

The world spun due to some bloodless, but u just blinked and pushed myself up. As I got to my feet I gripped my sleeve, trying to buy myself some time to walk to the cliff that was close by.

Walking on the side of my house, I continued out to the gates and froze.

"Sabrina?" His voice called as I took a step back. "Is that blood on you?" Levi asked, his stotic voice filling with concern. "Go away..." I whispered trying to walk away, down the side walk.

For a few seconds, I thought he did, but a strong hand grabbed my left arm. A loud scream left my mouth as Levi's fingers pressed up against my scars. His hand let go as I pulled my arm back and cradled it to my chest. His sliver-blue eyes widened as he stared at the red substance on his fingers. "Sabrina..." He whispered looking at me, "What the hell happened?"

My teeth gritted, "You happened!" I hollered, "None of this would have happened if it wasn't for you!" Small tears pricked my eyes, but I quickly pushed them away with my right hand, only succeeding in rubbing blood on my face. My eyes traveled down to my hand, and slowly widened as I saw it covered in blood.

"What the hell are you talking about?!?," Levi yelled at me, "I've done nothing wrong," he stemmed, walking closer to me.

"S-Stay away!" I said backing away, reaching into my pocket " don't come near me!"

But he kept coming until I was backed against our car, and Levi towered over me. "Tell me!" He roared. I snapped my arm out and flicked my 4-inched pocket knife out, pressing it against his neck....

My arms shook as his eyes stayed cold and hard "You couldn't if you wanted to," he said as if it was a fact and started moving hand up to me.

I squeezed my eyes closed and let out a ear pinched scream.

........Slice.........
........Drip........
.........Drip......

/----------------------/

HAHAHA HATE ME -not really-

BUT I UPDATED BE FUVKING PROUND. K? K
ANYHOW

WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED?!?!
Say in the comments.

ALSO REALLY GUYS?!?!? I SEE THAT EVERY CHAPTER HAS AND LEAST 200 READS EACH. LIKE PLZ. CAN EACH CHAPTER GET AT LEAST 20 VOTES?!?!?

If not I will make it to where I won't update a chapter till I get 20 votes. Cruel right? Deal with it

-not in a mean way-

OKAI THATS IT
BAI~

MYAA~