Chapter 23

//Time skip: 1 week//

"Sabrinaaaaaaa~" a loud brunette with glasses yelled as she jumped on me "Where have you been!?!? We were all so worried!," she said with small tears in her eyes. "Yeah, we all thought you died," my blonde haired cousin, Lucy Wolf, commented behind Hanji. "Why would you think something stupid like that?," I laughed.

Just to let this be  justified, I didn't go to school for a whole week, due to have to go to some last minute counseling. Boo. But also in that small period of time my cousin, Lucy, and Hanji have gotten somehow closer. Like, every time Hanji is near her, Lucy starts blushing like mad and Hanji just smirks every time.

Also my cousin did just recently move, but the story of how she meet the hole 'squad' is a long story that we must save for another time.

"Well?," Lucy urged "Stop spacing out and talk," "Shut up!," I growled as I gripped my satchel strap. "I was just going threw some things and I had to take a small break, can we just leave it at that?," I asked giving a pleading look. "Fine, but first you have to get the short devil to stop staring at us," Lucy mumbled as she placed her arm on Hanji's shoulder.

"He only does those kind of things when he wants to protect something," Hanji stated as both her and Lucy smirked. "So my mother told me that you two are going out," Lucy chuckled. 'WHAT!?!?,' I thought 'wait....DAMN MY MOTHER AND HER BLASTED MOUTH!,' I yelled in my head.

"Finally!," Hanji yelled as she looked over to Levi, who himself was on the other side of the campus lawn. "Took him long enough," she laughed, "so has he asked you to the school dance yet?"

"What dance?," I questioned tilting my head. "Remember the one Seen mentioned?," Hanji said as she removed Lucy's arm from her shoulder. "Oh yeah...," I hummed ,"Levi doesn't really seem like the type to party...," I commented.

"Well he will on that night, because we're going to make you look beautiful," Lucy smiled as she pulled out her car keys from her pocket. "Ladies, it looks like were going shopping," Hanji smiled.

"But I don't even know if were going," I stated as I placed my hands on my hips. "Don't worry I'll talk to him," Hanji laughed evily. "Hey! Why don't we ask the other girls to come with us!?!," Lucy yelled looking at Hanji. "Um...I don't think-"

"You go start the car and me and Sabrina will go get the other girls," Hanji said as both her and Lucy fist pumped and ran opposite ways. Hanji dragging me with her.

After looking around the campus me and Hanji managed to find Christa, Ymir, Sasha, Armin, and even Mikasa agreed to come. I don't know why Hanji asked Armin, but I was to scared to ask.

As we waited outside the campus for Lucy, Mikasa turned to me and smiled- smiled-  at me. "Thank you for going out with Levi," she stated, "People were starting to think that he was gay and liked Eren,"

My mouth flew open, bit before I could spill a word out, Lucy scetched to a stop in front of the group, "Get in losers, we're going shopping!," she yelled and laughed "Holy shit I've always wanted to say that!"

[ WAS IT GOOD!?!?!? SOMEONE TELL MEH! ALSO I HOPED YOU LIKED SEEING MY MAIN CHARACTER FROM MY OTHER BOOK IN HERE!

I WAS SO HAPPY TO WRITE THAT LAST PARAGRAPH YOU DONT EVEN REALISE IT

ALSO I JUST REALLY LOVE THE SONG THAT I TAGGED IN THIS CHAPTER!

*passes out lollipops*

Bye!!!

~Myaa]