Chapter 15

I didn't think I was more happy that it was Friday, or that I was doing a good job of avoiding Levi all day.

After that night I kept my distance from him by asking my father to drive me to school so I didn't have to see him on his motorcycle or anything. Every time I saw him in the hallway I would just turn around and walk in the other direction, hoping to god that he didn't see me.

Before I even knew it, I was in the cafeteria with my tray in my hands, walking over to Eren's table. After saying my hellos to everyone I sat quietly and watched everyone talk, laughing every time Eren and Jean started fighting.

It was quite funny watching Armin and Marco try to break the two up, failing miserably before Mikasa had to step in. My attention shifted at one of the tables in the back, seeing a familiar raven hair man with two other people, one I remembered that was Hanji, and an other I didn't recognize.

He was very tall from what I could see, and a perfect blond hair, but the rest I couldn't see because his back was faced towards me. A tan hand waved in my face, making me snap out of my trace, "Huh?," I asked to Eren.

"I asked if you had a date to the dance," he asked tilting his head, "Are you okay?,".  'A dance?,' I thought, "What dance?," I asked.

"The New Years dance!," yelled Sasha, a peace of bread in her mouth. "Yeah, are you going?," Armin asked me.

"I don't know...," I admitted ,"I didn't even know their was a dance," I sighed. "Well you have to go! It'll be so much fun!," Eren smiled.

"And be a loner? No thank you," I smiled before getting up, "Well I got to head to class early to get some homework I missed yesterday," I smiled as said my goodbyes to everyone.

When I threw my trash away I saw the familiar face of the douchebag Nile smiling at me from a couple tables away. Simply giving him a scowl I turned my head and walked out of the cafeteria.

Quickly stopping at my locker to pick up a few papers, I felt a hand on my shoulder, pushing me into the lockers behind me.

'Why aren't I surprised?,' I asked myself as I glanced up the see the horrid face of Nile smirking down at me, "Why don't we have some fun?," he whispered

[OMG OMG OMG! 1.1K READS YOU GUYS! I NEVER EXPECTED THIS AT ALL, THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!

Whale sorry about that but I just had to let it out, but really, thank you :3

Vote, Comment, and Read please!

Bye

~Myaa cx]