Chpater 25

Two things ran through my mind in those few seconds that we made eye contact.

1: When the fucking hell did Nile look so freaking tall?

2:  Why the hell was he walking over to me?

As he got closer I looked around for everyone, only to see them walking into a near by store, not even noticing that I was gone. "Hey princess," Nile said with a huge smirk on his face. Glaring at him I gave a small hello and crossed my arms, making sure my dress didn't get any unneeded wrinkles.

"What are you doing here?," Nile asked glancing down at the clothing in my arms, "shopping for the dance?," it was more of a statement than a question. "It has nothing to do with you," I stated trying to move around him.

But of course he wouldn't let me pass, making it clear by moving in front of me. "What the hell do you want?," I growled at his top form. "There's just a person who wants to meet you is all," he said flatly.

Raising an eyebrow I asked,"Meet me? Who?," "Someone," he sighed, "so do you want to go the easy way our hard way?,". Staring at him for a few seconds I turned around and started walking away, hoping he would take the hint and leave me alone ,"I take that as the hard way," I heard him call from behind me.

Before I could even glance back at him, Nile somehow picked me up and slung me over his shoulder. "What the hell?!?," I yelled as I looked down at the ground, making me hit his back a few times. It was then that I realized how SAMLL—yes I finally admit it— I was, I mean I was SO fucking far from the ground.

"Put me down you fucking gigantic bastard!," I yelled as he started walking, hoping someone would help. But for some fucking reason people just looked at us, and continued on there way, as if nothing happened.

"I did ask you, but you just walked away," he chuckled lightly," by the way I love your red underwear." Right then my face burned with a huge blush. I forgot that I was wearing my black skirt today, "Y-YOU IDIOT!," I screamed as I tried to struggle free again, "don't look!!,"

I could hear him laughing, then that's when I felt something on my butt and I squeaked loudly, "did you just fucking touch my butt?!?," "What? You were moving a lot and I didn't want you to fall," he said as he opened the door to the entrance of the mall. I couldn't see anything in front, but I heard a car door open and a woman's voice say to put me in.

Nile simply threw me into a car, and slammed the door behind me. As I tried opening the door I heard a small click. 'Fuck' I thought as the doors were locked.

"Hello," I snapped my head to see a amber haired woman with Amber brown eyes, "My names Petra, I think we have a LOT to talk about,"

A/N:

I'M SORRY IT TOOK FOREVER. SCHOOL. EXAMS. PEOPLE. SOCIETY. WRITERS BLOCK.

THAT'S ALL HAPPENED TO ME

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT THE MORE I GET THE QUICKER I UPDATE

~Myaa cx