Chapter 28

FINALLY AN UPDATE. I CRY EVERYTIME I SEE YOUR COMMENTS AND THEY MEAN SO MUCH TO ME!

~~~~

When I felt blood splatter on me, I cried even more when I opened my eyes. A deep cut made its way up Levi's cheek, his right hand gripping my wrist up in the air. Blood dripped from the wound and down his face, as if he was crying.

"Don't touch me.." I said quietly looking at the ground, I heard a small grunt from Levi, my eyes widening when his free hand pulled my face to him. Our lips connected softly, his eyes closed as we held me tighter him.

My grip on the knife loosened,making me drop it. "No!" I cried as I pulled away, my hands pushing his chest away, but he didn't budge. His hand pulled my neck into another kiss, when I pulled away he simply gripped the back of my head and forced his lips on me.

My struggling stopped as I was losing air to breath, and I gave up, sinking into his lips and body. It never occurred that we fit perfectly together, like a glove. When our lips finally parted for breath, his hands stayed gripping my face as if I tried to run he would stop me.

Levi's forehead was pressed against mine after a minute of staring at we each other. "Why..." I whispered as I closed my eyes and leaned into him.

"You dont give up people without a really good reason," he responded and wrapped his arms around my waist, "I know you well Sabrina,"

A sad smile came to my lips at his words, "maybe you do...But Petra happened". His body tensed at her name,"What did that damn witch do?" I coughed a little but looked up at him.

"Nothing important," I lied. I didn't feel like talking a lot. I felt tired, and talking felt like to much for me at the moment.

"Your lying to me again Sabrina," I coughed hard and I felt something trail down my chin. My vision got blurry and my body felt like lead. "Sabrina!," Levi's voice sounded far away.

My mind quickly gathered that I was loosing to much blood. 'Damnit' I thought 'Right when things were clearing up'.

Black was what I saw after a few minutes of a strange ringing in my ears.

~~¥¥~~
Okay I'm sorry but I've lost so much inspiration for this book and I've decided to end it in one more chapter. Yes some people will ask. 'Is Sabrina dead!?!?!?'

Yes she is. I'm sorry but that's the only way I can find out to end this book without messing up everything that I've worked for but again I'm sorry.

I've been spending lots of time of thinking about this and I've decided to do it. Ill probably go and edit old chapters but I'm not sure.

I'm sorry I feel horrible for doing this to y'all. but this is something I had to do.

My life isn't as free as it used to be. I have school that starts tomorrow and I'm in the school color guard that has taken up my whole free time. I'm so sorry you guys I really am.

I'm starting to write the last chapter so it'll be out by the end of this month hopefully

~Myaa
~~¥¥~~