Chaper two: New girl in town

(A/N: So I guess I was going to make another chapter. but since some of y'all actually read it, I'll make another chapter)

Sabrina's POV

Waking up about and hour after I fell asleep, I kept my earbuds on, not wanting to listen to my father's burned CD of 'The Bettles'.

After listening to all my 'Falling in Reverse', 'Black Veil Brides', 'Pierce the Veil', and 'Blood on the Dance Floor' albums, we finally arrived at our new town. The Rose District. A place were most rich people live, but also some people living here just struggling to pay bills here and there.

Once we reached our 'new home' I gazed at it, uncertain. It was a two story white house with two balconies upstairs and downstairs. One for each window placed, which I was guessing were the different rooms. 'Not bad...' I thought.

"What do you think kids?," my father asked as we all stepped out of the truck. "It looks amazing Pa!," Jake nearly screamed, slamming his door shut, "Quiet down four-eyes!," I yelled

"What was that Sabrina?," My mother glared at me. Shaking my head I walked over to my father, "So are we going to go inside or what?," I mumbled.

Nodding, he started walking up to the front porch, with me trying to follow him, only to have Jake push me out of the way, "Hey! watch it you four eyed jerk!," I yelled at him.

That's when I noticed it. Next door

in a house like ours, only it was light blue and didn't have a downstairs porch, I saw a guy around my age at a window upstairs. He looked short and like he had black hair. I couldn't even finish looking at him, because a dark blue current covered my view.

'Great! Creepy neighbors! What else can I ask for?'  I asked myself before walking into the house. "What's with the neighbors?," I asked my mother once I found her in the kitchen, placing glasses in the cupboards.

"The Rivaille's?," she laughed lightly, "Their nice people to say the least. All them except their one son.....what's his name again?," she thought, tapping her chin.

"Nevermind. I'll just go to my room and start unpacking...," I mumbled not wanting to get to overwhelmed by the move.

ΠΠ•Time skip: 5 hours•ΠΠ

Throwing myself on my recently made bed, I sighed. We barley finished unpacking all of our belongings, and where heading to bed. Closing my emerald green eyes I thought about what what my new school would be like.

The day after tomorrow I would start attending Titan high. Entering as a Junior.

Being a junior and inrolling in the middle of the school year was not a good combination to begin with. To much drama and bullying to my liking.

I bet many people are going to make fun of my hair when I get there. Not wanting to worry about it until the morning, I pulled the dark purple sheets over my small frame, drifting into the blissful darkness of sleep.

'I feel like there's someone looking at me through the window....,' was the last thing I thought before I got swallowed hole into the darkness

(A/N: Second chapter finished! I have testing this week, so please don't stop reading if I don't update soon. I rush as much as I can! Bye!

~Myaa cx)