Chapter 17

[A/N: Oh my god it's been a WEEK since I last updated, I feel like I freaking failed something....But I was thinking about changing a few things...should I make this a Erwin x Levi x OC FanFic? No? Okay...]

"Levi...," I said softly, surprised at the sudden action. "A-Are you okay?,"

He didn't move for a few minutes, just holding me, before the tall blond man knelt down next to us ,"Let her go Levi she's scared...," he said calmly, placing a hand on Levis shoulder. It was true, I was slightly shaken, well hell what do you expect? Almost got raped here, not proud of it.

Giving a small nod he pulled away from me, wincing as he pulled his hand from around my back. "Y-Your fist!," I said grabbing his right hand, noticing that his knuckles were scarred with blood.

"I'm fine," he mumbled pulling his arm away, looking over and the blond, "Take her to class Erwin, I'll deal with the body...," he said simply before struggling to his feet, "Levi...don't kill him," I assumed was Erwin said looking over at me, "Let's go Sabrina,"

"But he's hurt...," I stated looking over to the raven haired man, "Go with him," Levi mumbled, "I'll be fine, okay?," he said walking to the unconscious Nile still on the ground.

"W-What are you," I started but was  interrupted by Erwins hand on my shoulder, "Leave him for now, let's go," he smiled standing up, pulling me with him. I admit he was very handsome, with those sea blue eyes and perfect blond hair, any girl would fall for him.

Before I could even say anything to Levi, Erwin pulled me by my arm gently away from the two. "W-Who are you?," I mumbled after a few minutes of uncomfortable silence.

"Erwin, as you might already know, but I've been hearing about you multiple times," he chuckled. "From Levi?," I questioned him, tilting my head.

"No, not him, from Isabel and Farlan," he stated, "they say their brother takes a nice liking to you, and that your very beautiful," he smiled. My face turned red as I stopped, "W-Wha..?," I stumbled at him.

"What? You don't believe it?," he sounded surprise, turning to me. "No comment," I grunted walking past, a blush still on my face. "Oh come on blueberry," he laughed lightly

"What the hell did you just call me!?," I said looking back at him, frowning at him. What rude people these days!

"Aw! Don't take it so harsh, I was only kidding!," he stated patting my head, 'Damn him and his tallnis' I thought, sad that I couldn't hit him.

"Well this is your class, is it not?," he said stopping in front of my math class.

"Wait, how did you know this was my class?," I realized staring at him, "Oh my god are you stalking me?,"

"What! Of course not!," he said waving his hands in front of himself, "I've just passed here a few times and seen you go in," he stated with a small laugh.

_________________________

I didn't see Levi the rest of the day after the 'incident', it seemed he just disappeared.

When last period was over I quickly changed out of my gym clothes before making my way outside to the front of the school.

I really wanted to try and see if I could find the raven haired man by waiting under one if the trees on the schools campus, looking around for him. Sadly I didn't find him anywhere, making me worry slightly 'What if he got caught by one of the teachers?' I thought.

After waiting a good ten minutes, watching many people leave, I decided to give up and just go home. That was until I heard somebody yelling my name from across the campus lawn, "Hey! Sabrina!," Eren yelled running over with two familiar people behind him.