Chapter 10

I woke again at hearing my alarm at 5:30, getting up and getting ready for the day.

I had hardy slept that night knowing that Levi was taking me school this morning, and on a motorcycle.

Looking at the time, it was already 6:45, and I quickly pulled on dark grey material shorts with black tights and ugg boots with a black polo neck covering my arms and chest with a black Slubby beanie on. I simply curled the ends of my blue hair, giving it a wavy look.

By the time I made it out the front door, he was already there, waiting. Levi. Wearing a simple black shirt, dark blue skinny jeans, with dark grey Vans.

He was leaning against his motorcycle, with his hands in his pockets. "Good morning..," I mumbled in the cool winter air.

Tilting his head he nodded, "You look nice," he stated before tossing me his red helmet.

Catching it with my hand I gave a small smile, "Thank you, but don't you need this?," I asked holding up the helmet.

Levi simply shook his head and threw his leg over the bike, "You wear it. I don't really need it," he said kicking the support peddle back with a 'Clink'.  "But..," I started, "Just get on," he growled at me.

Sighing softly I slipped my beanie off and pushed it in my satchel before pulling the helmet on my head, then slowly pulling my leg over the bike.

Feeling a blush come onto my face, I slightly moved back so we wouldn't be close.

"Wrap your arms around me," he said as he started the engine, balancing our weight. Nodding slowly,  I placed my hands on his sides, but not wrapping them around.

I heard him sigh in annoyance before he grabbed both of my hands and slipped them around his torso.

"Like that, brat," he said as he placed his hands on the handles, making the engine roar, "Will you stop calling me a brat? We're basically the same age," I stated, giving him a slight squeeze as he moved the bike down the road.

"Your first time riding?," he chuckled as I held onto him for my life, nearly suffocating him in the process. I could tell that he would never let this moment go.

Well it was true, it was my first time riding on a motorcycle with someone, and I kind of enjoyed it. It was amazing to be honest, feeling the air brush on my skin was relaxing, and hearing the wind pass us.

I felt him make a sharp turn before hearing people scream, "Watch it you fucking bastard!,". Snapping me eyes open I looked at my surroundings, seeing that we were in the students parking lot, and that Levi nearly crashed into so people.

"Fuck off, Nile," Levi yelled back before looking back at me, "had fun?," he smiled. I nodded my head happily before unwrapping my arms, the quickly hopping off the bike.

After pulling the helmet off my head, I felt a presence behind me, "Who's this? Your slut?," I heard a deep raspy voice.

Quickly snapping my head back is saw a tall man with short black hair and eyes. He had something about him that seemed...,freaky. And not the good kind.

He placed a hand on my small shoulder, pulling me back slightly, "U-Um...," I mumbled.

"Get your hands off her asshole," Levi growled, gabbing my wrist and pulling me behind his figure, covering me. "Oh come on Levi, we just wanted to get a look at the girl," the man said as a few guys came up behind him, a total of five.

"Well you already did Nile, so fuck off," Levi growled at the man named Nile. Nile shook his head lightly and smiled a creepy smile ,"Your a cutie," he said looking at me, " Come with us, well give you a never ending party,"

Scowling at him I pushed Levi to the side slightly, kicking the guy in his privets, "Do I look like some kind of whore to you?!," I yelled as he crouched to his knees. Before I was able to kick him in the face, I felt someone pull me back.

Looking at the person who had grabbed my arm, I saw it was Levi pulling me away from the group.

"Oi! Levi! Let me finish him off," I yelled. He simply shook his head and dragged me into the school.

"Your so much trouble to deal with," he stated before the bell rang, singling that there were five minutes before class started.

"Whatever! Let's just get to class!," I yelled as it was my turn to drag him around.

-

'What do I do with a boy like you?

What do I do with you?'

-

[_ Hey minna! Sorry for the late update, again.

I've just been unexpectedly busy I promise.

Well I have to got make some popcorn, Bye!

~Myaa Cx_]