Chapter 1

Sam's POV

Im reading some documents right now in my office and as the CEO of our company I don't accept any failure.

Yeah I had accepted my father's offer. After hearing that we had a new rival in this industry I decided to help my parents and Mon will be happy if she sees me moving forward for her. Additionally my sights are back now.
I can't work if I'm blind.

I was just the COO of the company but
Last year he got his retirement and decided to give me his position.

I admit that our rival is kinda competitive. Sometimes they rank first but as of now we are no. 1 in this industry.

"Knock!knock!" A knock cuts me off my thoughts.

"Boss I think you need to see this news." Mr. Hans said before entering with a newspaper in his hand.

He gave it to me. I read what's written. "CEO Sam of anantrakul said to date the daughter of their no.1 rival".

1 rival"

What?

I am now not in the mood after reading this news. I don't even know that this company has a daughter?. All I know is that the one who manages is not the main owner of that goddamn company.

"Pay this journalist and make sure to delete and burn every detail about it" I said coldly to Mr. Han

He hurriedly nodded and walked out of the office. He knows that I'm pissed right now.

He had been my secretary ever since I came back doing office work.

If Mon was here she would be mad for sure about the rumors but of course I would not let her stress on those things.

Oh how I miss her.

There's no day I won't miss her. She's in my heart forever and I don't have any plans to replace her.

I should go back to work. There are so many papers to do. I still need to read and sign every contract. I don't want any mistakes.

Later on my phone beeps.