Chapter 9

Sam's POV

It's almost 11 am in the morning and I decided to go outside to bid goodbye to Mon before I come back to the city.

I go near the sea side to notice that the flower and milktea I put in there is now gone.

Maybe the sea has its float?

Nevermind it I just continued a little bit of walking nearer and watching the calm sea

It's kinda hot right now but I don't care. I want to feel my baby's presence for a minute.

Hmmm.

"Hey baby, i will come back soon. On your birthday of course. We shall celebrate it here. With your favorite foods. Good bye baby I love you" after saying that a breeze of wind comes on me.

Maybe it's Mon.

I then walk in the house to fix our things and get fluffy.

Fluffy had been a good boy when where here in the beach house.

Now he is sitting down in the front seat.

I put on my Seatbelt and started to drive.

When I notice a woman in the bus stop. There's no bus today it's Sunday.

I then stop the car and being nice I shall offer her a ride

I quickly get down and ask her

"Hey miss where are you going? Today is Sunday and there's no trip today." I said

She's wearing a black Jacket and a pants. She's also wearing her face Mask.

Somehow mysterious.

"Oh it's that so I'm actually going to the city. I bet I should stay one day and wait for the trip tomorrow" she answered

Her voice is kinda familiar I think I heard it from someone I know.

Hmmm.

"If you want I can take you on a ride? I'm actually going to the city" I said

She nodded and then I guided her into the car I put fluffy in the back seat and let her sit in front.

I close the door then drive.

I open the radio to ease the silence between us.

"I remember when we broke up the first time"

"Saying, "This is it, I've had enough," 'cause like"

"We hadn't seen each other in a month"

"When you said you needed space. (What?)"

Yeah it's my baby's playlist. We used to play it when we were on a trip.

She used to sing every Taylor Swift songs.

She actually memorized all of them.

I was stunned when the woman beside me sang and blended with the song.

"We are never ever ever getting back together"

"You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me"

"But we are never ever ever ever getting back together"

She sang it beautifully. She has an amazing voice. Maybe she's a singer.
But on second thought I really had heard that voice.

But I can't recognize when and from whom.

Later on I sang too with her

"We, ooh, getting back together, ohhh
We, ooh, getting back together"

"You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me (talk to me)"

"But we are never ever ever ever getting back together"

We sang the song enjoying it. She even raised her hands while singing.
After the song we laughed at what she did.

Wait it has been 5 years since I laughed as pure as this. Something is special about this woman.

We enjoyed the ride till she said to drop her off in the terminal.

In the terminal she bid me goodbye and thanks me for the ride.

"I really enjoyed it" she said but before she came out the car. I give her my number and said that she can call me anytime she needs help.

After that I drove off to the house.

Oh I forgot to get her name though. I wonder why fluffy is so behave in the back seat.

I look at him and found that he is sleeping.

Aww so cute.

He seems to be comfortable with that woman too.

An hour later we have arrived. I put down fluffy. He run freely in the garden and play. He's full charged again.

He keeps on running.

I then go in the house and quickly lay in my bed.

Driving is tiring..

***************************Thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.