Chapter 24

Sam's POV

I arrive at the bar. Some women are hitting on me but I pushed them.

I don't have any business with them.

I found the private investigator in the corner of the bar. I motioned for him to follow me in the VIP room.

It's more fine to have a conversation in the silent room.

Before he started talking about what he had to I ordered us some drinks.

I don't even care actually about this but he said that it's an important matter.

He handed me an envelope. I opened it to see some pictures of Becky in England?

Here where she graduated and some photos of her going for her work.

I noticed that she works as a lawyer in the rival company?

Wait so does she know that men?

Why does she hide this from her resume?

" I had been searching more information about her boss" he said

"Those pictures I had gathered are from England. I had talk to someone there her name is Jane. She said that Becky recently works at that company but have been absent for a month" he continued

 She said that Becky recently works at that company but have been absent for a month" he continued

"I was curious why so I keep on gathering deep to know more about the case. I had found out that she had been in an accident 5 years ago and that opens the incident about ms. Mon. Ms. Becky somehow have an illness. She's suffering from amnesia. And what will suprise you. Her parents are Mr. Matthew and Max. Parents of ms. Mon." He said

I was shocked and also confuse?

How can they do this me?

At all of them why mon's parents?

They betrayed me I now feel anger on my whole system.

But one thing is for sure I won't let them take Mon away from me again.

I thank the investigator for his information.

So left him in the bar and drive directly to Becky's appartment.

I somehow feel glad cause my baby is still alive. The same time sad because she can't remember me.

So that's discuss why she always had an head ache. It's because she has an amnesia.

Don't worry baby even if you couldn't remember me as long were together we can make new memories.

It's kinda traffic and it's taking me too long to go at Becky's appartment.

I keep calling her but no answer maybe she had fall asleep.

I'll just call her again later when I arrived at her home.

Later on finally I'm here.

I'm so excited to hug her but I still need to be slow cause she can shocked from the news.

I go down the car and walks in her small gate.

I notice that her lights are on in her bedroom.

But something is off. Why does her gate is open?

As long as I can remember earlier she closed it.

Now I feel something bad had came up so I quickly go inside to see her door is open too.

I go inside to find out her house is in a little mess. I go upstairs to check Becky but she's nowhere to be found.

"Becky! Where are you baby" I said in panicked voice but still no sign of her.

What happened?

Did someone kidnapped her?

I look around to find some clues until I notice a note in the door.

"Your good at finding people huh? Leave my daughter alone Sam. Your fairy tale has end"

That's what is written in the note.

It's becoming more clearly.

Mon had been hiding from her parents that's why she flew here in Thailand.

I also found mon's diary to see our childhood pictures on it.

And every single details she had been encounter in this country. I also known that she was the one on the bar and in the beach that day. That's why fluffy know him. He recognized her.

Oh my poor baby doesn't have to experience this things.

Don't worry Mon I will do everything to have you back.

And when I said everything even my life.

Wait for me baby. I will come for you.

You're wrong in dealing with me.

***************************

Thanks for reading this chapter✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.