Chapter 19

Mon's POV

Days come too fast and it's Friday. Today is the day I had booked for my boss to buy her dress.

It's almost 12 pm in the afternoon and I reminded her about the time. It's around 1 pm.

Later on she stands up and heads out of the office door. The boss might not come here again so it's fine if I will take a nap later after work.

I wonder what outfit she will wear for tomorrow's party.

I was cut on my thoughts when my phone rings and the registered name is "my boss".

I quickly tap the answer button maybe boss has left something.

"Hello boss have you forgotten something?" I asked as I played the pen

"Yeah you I left you. Your coming with me" she said then ended the call

Wait what she wants me to go with her in the botique?

Maybe she wants my opinion on her dress.

I quickly fix my things and grab my purse when another message came from her.

"Faster lady! In the parking lot now"

Oh my boss has a short Patience.

I then ride the elevator to the underground parking lot and looks for her car.

I find her standing near the car. As she put her gaze at me she ride the car.

I quickly ride her car when the door opens automatically.

Her car is new. The last one she used was a black one.

She then starts the engine and drive.

The whole ride was full of silence. Boss eyes are Focus on the road.

While I'm scrolling on my phone.

Later on we arrived the botique. Everyone looks at us when we entered.

This botique is well known.

Later on the owner comes out. It's a middle aged lady and I was surprised to know that it's her aunty.

Yeah your right she's her aunty and that's why everyone where looking at us.

The middle aged lady hug boss and then boss kiss her cheeks.

"Oh Sam it had been months since I saw you!" She said and look at me

"Oh who's this girl? Is she your girlfriend? Oh look how beautiful she is!" Her aunt said as she looks at me

I blush as she compliment me. Oh so boss is into woman too?

" no aunty she's my personal assistant" she said

I somehow feel hurt on what she said but never mind it's true.

"Oh I'm sorry but I told you, you don't even need to set an appointment. You're always welcome in my botique" her aunt said

We were guide to sit in the white sofa and then her aunt give boss some brochures where she can pick the dress or should I say gown?

She keeps on flipping the brochure while I'm just here enjoying the tea her aunt gave.

Later on she had decided the design and give the brochure to her aunt.

I was surprised when the other assistant of her aunt called me and want me to follow them in the fitting room.

I looked at my boss and she's just keep scrolling on her phone so I had no idea what's she's up to.

I just come with the assistants and follow them in the fitting room.

I was stunned to see the gown they want me to wear. It's long fitted gown in black. Sleeveless and back open with a little clothe for the hair.

It's so beautiful. I can't even say a word about it.

They help me wear it and it's fits perfectly for me. I wonder how it cost?

I was surprised when they open the curtain and I see my boss wearing her gown too.

Our eyes are locked like they were talking to each other.

She looks stunning on that gown It's in a black color too.

She looks at me from head to toe

She looks at me from head to toe. Examining every detail of the gown.

She then nodded to the assistant and they closed the curtain.

They help me change back to my outfit.

And before going out I heard boss said that she will buys bought.

Now it's clear to me.

I'm coming at the party and boss had paid for my gown.

***********************
Hi guys thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.