special chapter 🚫🚫🚫

Some mature contents are coming!!!!!!

Sam's POV

Today is our first night. And we're now on the beach side. Mon and I decided to have some star gazing today.

We are now laying in the blanket. Under the moon and stars and with the sea in front of us.

This is the best feeling I have. Watching this beautiful scene with my wife.

Yeah my wife.

She's my baby and she's mine only.

I never thought this would happen after I lost her 5 years ago.

I looked at her intensely and then she looked back too.

I can't stop myself then.

I grab her and kiss her deeply like I'm seeking for more. I even bit her lower lip making her moan.

We continue kissing and now she's kissing back

Her hands are now wrapped in my neck. Which makes more pressure to deepen the kiss.

I release her sweet lips. And start kissing her earlobes through her neck leaving some Marks on it.

Mon keeps on moaning. And it's like music in my ears.

"Sa..m"

I then remove her dress and unlock her brassiere. I love this sight of her. Seeing her full body.

I grab one of her moulds and start caressing and sipping on it. I then grab the other one giving equal attention for both of them.

"A..hhh"

I then slowly goes down and kiss her belly. Her skin is so hot. She also moans from the sensitivity I giving her.

Until I found my self on my favorite spot of her.

I licked it first then start eating it.

This I my favorite dish.

She keep moaning that give me more motivation on doing more.

I Harden my tongue and start thrusting it inside her.

She keeps moaning my name and pulling my head more close to her.  She then reach her climax.

I drank all her juice like it's the most sweetest drink I only one.

She haven't even recovered when I kissed her and insert one finger in her

She moan out it wasn't loud. Her moan are under my lips.

She hugged me and I can feel that she has scratch my back.

"Mo..re" she said

I then inserted 2 fingers on her and start thrusting deep into her and now I had found her spot.

That makes her more moan and a little longer she came again.

She's gasping from air and was tired from what happened.

I kissed her forehead and slowly remove my fingers and licked it.

Hmm..

I hugged her next to me and pulled the blanket to cover her body.

I don't want her to have catch cold.

"I love you baby thanks for coming back in my arms again" I said and kisses her again

"I love you too babe and I will be forever glad to be trapped in your arms" she said after the  kiss

" You should stop Sam" she said

Well I miss her so much to the point I only want to make love with her all day.

In the end I win and we make love all night in front of the sea, moon and the stars.

*********************Thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.
End.