Chapter 15

Mon's POV

I slept in the office. Mr.hans woke me up saying it's time to go.

I looked at my watch and it was almost 6pm. I looked on the table and noticed that the boss had gone home.

I bid goodbye to Mr. Hans. He was busy fixing his things.

I then ride the elevator and press the button 1. I'm gonna take a cab.

I am now walking across the road cause I will wait at the other side when a shot of memories comes into my head.

I can see myself picking up a kitten on the road. And I am holding something like coffee?

I even talk to the kitten and grab it when something crashes on me.

I was bumped by a car. A black one. And all I have done is to make the kitten safe. And then everything went black. But I hear a sweet voice full of worries calling me.

Ouch.

My headache..

Here it comes again...

I don't know what happened next. All I can see is darkness. And I let it be me.

I am now in a dream I know.

I'm finding someone and in calling that someone babe.

"Babe where are you?" I said

As I walk in the sands. The view is nice but I'm looking for someone. Someone important to me and someone I am longing for.

"Where are please I need to see you" I said again

I see her waiting at me. She's standing right there. She's so far. It feels like even if I'm running towards her I'm still far.

"Come on pls come out. I want to know you pls." I said in frustrated voice.

I start sobbing pls..

And then a tap wakes me up

"Bec.bec" the voice said

I then woke up from the dream. I don't know but the first thing I had done is to hug that someone in front of me.

That person has a warm hug and it's calming me. It cares my back soothing me like a baby. And then I had been awake from my dream.

The person I was hugging is my boss. She doesn't say anything. She just Stand up and give me water then later on ready some food. A porridge.

I had no strength to resist that's why I just eat.

After eating she gives me the medicine and reminded me that I shall take those and stop overthinking to prevent my headaches.

Later on she bids goodbye and go home.

She also give me a day off and instructed me to wait for the driver who will drop me home.

She a cold one person. But I still can see how good is her heart. But something makes it cold and build some walls around it.

I wonder what it is.

I then decided to sleep and then nurse came saying she will be there if I need some help. I just nodded.

I woke up at 10 am and it's almost lunch. The nurse give me some food saying it's from boss. It's pure vegetables and I don't like it.

Yeah I'm not fun of veggies. But the nurse said that I shall eat or she will tell boss I didn't touch it.

I had nothing to do. I just started eating it.

The nurse said I can go home by 2 pm and I should get ready. That's why i decided to change clothes.

Yeah boss also sent some clothes that I can Wear.

Later in the driver is here. He helps me ride the wheel chair. I insisted I can walk but he said he just obeying orders.

Oh maybe the boss said huh?

Too bossy it is.

And too busy to not visit me?

Well why am I sulking.

I don't care whatever she's doing as long I will be paid.

We go out of the room and then we passed the hallway when a woman called someone.

"Mon?" She said

Wait she knows me? Oh this is a Great opportunity then!

We stopped when she goes in front of us.

"Oh I'm sorry I'm not Mon you might be mistaken" I said smiling

"Oh you like her maybe I just Guess it wrong and stupid me Mon had died 5years ago" she said

"Oh that's too sad to hear, anyway I'm Becky Armstrong" I said and then she shake my hands

"I'm nam" she said but she was cut on what she will said when the doctor called her

She the ask for my number and said that she'll be in contact to me. Well it fine as long I can connect it from my past maybe she knows something.

I just nodded and we continue to go out the hospital.

The driver drops me off the apartment and here I am sitting in the sofa resting again. Tomorrow work will start again....

 Tomorrow work will start again

**************************

Hi guys thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner