Chapter 20

Author's POV

The party was held at anantrakul 1st class hotel. Everything looks stunning and elegant. The media are waiting in the entrance.

Everything business tycoon are coming. Even the number one rival of anantrakul company.

Everyone is wearing their best outfit. This party is held every year and it's a tradition that those who rank first shall prepare for this.

 This party is held every year and it's a tradition that those who rank first shall prepare for this

Some are gossiping about the two companies that keep on competing on rank no

Some are gossiping about the two companies that keep on competing on rank no. 1.

Some investors and known businessmen are here too.

Later on a black car has arrived and it is where Sam and Becky ride.

A assistant open the door for Sam whose wearing in a beautiful black dress. Camera keeps on flashing.

She goes down and walk in the other door of the car their was Becky wearing a black gown too.

She's wearing a mask that's why no one see her beautiful face.

It's a masquerade ball. Sam just hold her mask but Becky wear it from the start.

She elegantly goes down the car and grab Sam's hand who had offered it to her.

Becky is somehow shy on her boss actions but still she doesn't want to kill the vibes.

Everyone in the media keeps on getting pictures and gossiping.

For this is the second time Sam has brought woman with her.

They stared at the two like they were a couple.

In the photobooth before entering the main hall the photographer take photos of them.

*Just imagine Becky's wearing a mask

They are both dashing but mysterious

Entering the hall everyone's eyes is on them. They are like the goddess they want to praise.

Sam's keep on holding Becky's waist too afraid to lose her in this crowd.

Where everyone is looking at her like she's a prey.

Becky in the other hand feel awkward on her boss arms in his waist.

But can she resist it.

Somehow Becky wants her boss warmth.

The Even had started and the emcee had called Sam to join the stage for her speech

Sam somehow don't want to leave Becky behind but she needs to.

While Sam is still in the stage talking someone goes near Becky and she was shocked.

It was the CEO of the other company which Becky's family owned.

If Becky wasn't wearing any mask. The other company will recognize her.

"Hi beautiful can I know your name?" The CEO said

Becky on the other hand stay quiet ignoring his presence.

"Mr. Ian you don't have to talk to my wife" Sam said

Becky was surprised but it's much better than this person knowing her.

Sam quickly slide her hand on Becky's waist and smirked

"So back off" Sam added

"Oh I'm sorry ms. Sam I thought she was your sister" he said still smirking back to Sam

Sam fist close and ready to punch

When Becky whispered to Sam ears that she's hungry.

Sam just excuse there self and guide Becky to the buffet.

Becky eat some fruits she likes and then grab some wine and give some to her boss.

Becky still wonder why her boss tell that she's her wife.

But In Sam's thought she doesn't even want anyone looking to Becky.

If Becky wasn't there maybe Sam had punch that arrogant face.

Today Sam let her emotions to slip.

Or maybe Sam will soon give up and love again.

She had been stopping her self until the investigation is done.

But sam thinks she can't and she is now willing to grab this chance.

She warned Becky not to drink too much.

Sam's don't know what she's doing but all she know is she want miss Becky to her only.

In which this feeling is familiar. Familiar with what she had felt for Mon.

*************************
Thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.