Chapter 11

Sam's POV

I am at the office today. I'm still shocked to see her resume. Yeah I scanned it clearly. The woman in the trip yesterday and maybe she was also the woman I bumped in the bar.

It makes sense base on the initial. B.A.

She resembles my baby. Mon.

My mind is so confused right now. Am I dreaming or what. But her name is Becky Armstrong. A lawyer.

I still hired her. I will make her my personal assistant for a while. I already hired a private investigator about this case.

Was it possible that Becky and Mon are connected?

I don't even know that mon have a sister if ever. And they both have the same age.

But I see that day how Mon died. With my own eyes. Then I wait for the investigator update on me.

Tomorrow she'll go in my office and start her work.

I already make mr. Hans make the contract for her.

I stand up and grab mon's picture.

Hey baby I am confuse. Why does someone appears now looking like you? Have you hide something from me.

 Why does someone appears now looking like you? Have you hide something from me

Fast forward ......

I'm now in the office earlier than 6 am. Mr Hans is a little bit confused but didn't dare to ask. I started working and at the same time waiting for that woman named Becky.

I'm somehow wishing that she's Mon and that she's still alive. But then I should not let my emotions lead. I still have to clarify things.

Later on Mr Hans knocked saying that a woman is waiting outside..I motioned him to let her in.

A woman entered my office. She's wearing a pink outfit for today. I was stunned by the beauty in front of me.

She really looks like Mon. It's just that her skin becomes brighter than my baby.

"Sit down" I said coldly

Yeah I can't let my emotions and it's work time.

Work is work.

I give her the contract and she immediately grabs it and reads it.

While she's reading I start interviewing her.

"Where do you live ms. Becky?" I asked not  looking at her

"I live in an apartment" she replied

"Based on your resume. I assume your not from this country" I said again

"Yes, I have lived in England for about 5 years and graduated from that country actually I go back here a week ago and that's why I ask a favor from you boss" she said

I was surprised by her calling me boss but what surprised me is that she lives in England for 5 years and 5 years from now Mon had died.

Like it makes sense.

I was cut on my thoughts when she speaks again

"Thank you boss for giving me this opportunity. I promise to work hard for your company." She said again and she signed at the contract

I just nodded and motioned for her to  sit at the table near me. I informed her that she will be my personal assistant and her table is that.

I ask Mr. Hann gave her my schedule and also to guide her for a while.

I also ordered Mr.hans to bring some lunch and buy milktea for ms. Becky.
It's almost lunch time.

Later on Mr Hans Hand the food to Becky. He bought so many for Becky. And it's fine to me. I don't want my employee to starved.

"Boss won't you eat?" She asked

I just looked at her coldly and motioned her to eat.

But this stubborn woman grabs the food and sets it on my table.

"You ordered food but you won't eat. It's bad for your health boss" she said pouting

How can I resist this kind of her. Like Mon. She insists and likes to pout her lips.

In the end she wins. I eat the food on the table and eat. While after she finished she drinks her milk tea.

So she also likes milk tea?

How can I resist this woman Mon? I keep hoping you're just the same.

Later on Becky cleaned the table and put the trash in the trash bin.

She walks onto her table and starts sorting my schedule.

While I focus on my work again.

*****************************Thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.