Chapter 30 (end)

Sam's POV

Mon is still sleeping but before anything I had fixed everything. I had talked to her parents and made everything clear.

We forgive each other since we had a good relationship in the past. I also gave back to them the company they had.

Beforehand when they kick that bastard off their company they had known that he had made a debt with me.

Mon's parents were so angry and at the same time scared when they heard that he kidnapped Mon.

I didn't waste any time and did my best to track them.

I was scared too when I saw him pointed a gun at Mon. But I couldn't let Mon see that I'm scared that's why when I had made the deal and Ian aimed the gun at Mon.

I quickly shot him in the legs. That made him scream in pain. I was about to hugged Mon when she passed out and here she is sleeping like a angel.

Oh my sweet angel.

****************************

Mon's POV

I wake in a comfy bed. And notice it's not familiar. Where am I?

And then Flashback came back and now I feel secured. I now that Sam save me.

I then stand up to find Sam but still no  sign of her.

Later on I heard a soft knock in my room.

I opened it quickly too excited to see Sam but it's was not her.

It's nam and she's with two girls too.

"Oh I'm sorry to make you disappointed Mon but it's us. Do you remember me I'm nam and this is Kade and of course your Best friend yuki" she said

I then look on the one she said Best friend. She's so familiar to me.

That girl then hugged me crying

"I can't imagine this day Mon! I thought you really died that day" she said crying

I just hugged her and calmed her down.

Later on they keep saying about things we had 5 years ago that I can't remember.

"Oh we should stop gossiping around. We still need have our agenda!" Nam said

They instructed me to take a bath so I did. I go out the room and was surprised to see the gown I had in England.

Wait what's happening?

They just guided me in the vanity and start putting make up on me.

They also help me put on the gown.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I was stunned wearing this gown.

After that they left me in the room and then my parents came in.