Chapter 3

Someone's POV

I woke from that dream again. A sweet voice always calling me Mon? I don't even know who she was and who's this Mon girl.

Those dreams keep on hunting me ever since I woke up from the hospital.

I stand up from my bed and grab the glass of water on my side table. I walk a little to the balcony calming myself.

The moon and stars are so bright it's 2 am in the morning here in England. It's like they were talking to me.

It has been four years since I woke up from that bed

It has been four years since I woke up from that bed. Everything on me was new. I never knew myself. I can't even recognize my parents.

I tried remembering what happened but eventually I ended up having a headache.

Flash back

Mon.. Mon..

Please come back I'm waiting for you baby.

I heard someone said while I'm walking in this dark alley.

I'm finding who's calling me and then I end up seeing a bright light. I then walk through its and the first thing I had seen is a whole white room.

 I then walk through its and the first thing I had seen is a whole white room

There's a lady beside me. She's sleeping. She's kinda familiar but I don't remember who she is.

I move my hand and then that lady beside me had woke up. She panicked and cried saying

"Oh honey your awake!"

I just look at her. She quickly then called the doctor. The doctor came in checking me.

It's still hard for me to talk but I'm Thirsty.

"WA...Terr"  I said still not comfortable of speaking

A later on after I had recovered I tried asking

"Who am I? And who are you?" I said while pointing I'm the lady

Her eyes widened and don't know what to replied to me.

They didn't answered my question. Eventually the lady and the doctor go outside to talk about me.

I'm still curious of everything. Why I am here? What happened? What's my name?

Those questions keeps on wondering around my head until I overthink of it causing me to have an headache.

Ahh it hurts so much it's like breaking my brain off my body.

The lady come in realizing what happened she called the doctor.

The doctor then inserted something for me to calm down.

"My advice is don't push to your Self too much to remember. Your mom here will help you" he said

I just look on the lady. So this lady is my mom?

After a while the doctor goes. My lady who is my mom start answering my questions.

"Are you really my mom?" Doubting my self

"Yes honey I am I can bring you your baby pictures to make you remember" she said still crying

"I thought you'll never wake up honey" she said again

A pain crossed my heart that pushed me hugged her back. The idea somehow of her crying is crushing me

"Shh stop crying mom I'm here now I'm awake I'm not going anywhere" I said calming her

After that she tell me the story about what happened. I was on a accident last year and I had been in coma for 1 years. They thought I wouldn't wake up but here I am doing the miracle.

She said that I save a kitten in the road and didn't notice the car ahead. The accident cause to trigger my brain tumor that's why they had undergone me on an operation even if I'm in coma.

She also said that it maybe the reason why I can't remember anything. I had also known that I have my father and we are currently in England.

"Was Mon my name?" I asked

She look shocked on what I said but then she quickly replied that she doesn't know Mon and my name is Becky Armstrong.

I'm somehow new on that name though but something is still missing on me.

I keep asking and thinking but I felt that my head ache is about to rise again.

I then stop.

"Honey stop thinking too much, you'll remember soon that's the doctor said. Also you need to rest you have one month to recover then you can go home in our house" she said

I then nodded and take a nap

Flash back end

The memories of that was still fresh in my mind. But until now I still can't remember all the things about those years.

It seems like everything from my birth until I woke up 4 years ago is a question for me.

"Hey moon you often watch me right? Can you tell me what happened those days? Why do I had a feeling that something is off. Why do I have the feeling that I left something in the past?" I sigh as questions keeps on popping in my mind.

I then feel my headache here it goes again. I walk inside the room and get some medicine and quickly drink it. It tastes awfully.

I then decided to go back to sleep and think about those questions tomorrow. I still have to go in work.

****************************Hi guys thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Hi guys thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.