Chapter 13🚫

Some mature contents are here so plsss be guided!!

🚫🚫🚫🚫

Sam's POV

It's almost 5 pm and office hours are done. I saved the files that I am working on then turned off the laptop.

I stand up and notice that ms. Becky has slept. I then walk slowly to her.

She looks exactly like mon. Like an angel while sleeping. Her hair strands are flying with the air coming from the aircon.

I lightly remove some of the strands and watch her closely. Her lips are slightly open and I can hear her small snores.

Wait what I am doing. It's a sin. I don't want to cheat on Mon. I promise her that I won't love anyone after her.

I shrugged my shoulder and then went out of the room. I still saw Mr. Hand. I instructed him to wake up ms. Becky.

I then go down to the parking lot and ride my car.

I need to have a drink. To slip me out of this thought. I'm still investigating her. I need to stop my emotions.

If she's not Mon then I will stop communicating with her. It's the best I can do.

I drove to the bar. I went straight to the VIP room and started drinking.

I also hired some girls to join me. Yeah I know it's not good but it helps me to satisfy my needs.

I still have my needs. But all of them are just for satisfying me. I don't even lay my eyes on them.

My friends don't know I am doing this that's why I always go to the bar alone without them.

🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫

The woman I hired now started kissing my neck. I don't let them kiss me on my lips. This is for Mon only.

Later on I joined her. I remove her underwear having more Access to her. I can hear her moans.

I then inserted my fingers on her. She moans and beg for me to do it faster. She said that she's coming that's why I pull out my fingers.

"Not too fast" I said

After that I let her do me. I moan as she eats me down there and Harden her tongue. She even played me down there and I'm almost coming. I then grab her and put her above me.

Making her sit on my lower part and start grinding her. I do it at a fast pace. And we both came. I then push her back.

🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫

She's not even recovered from what had happened. She picks up her clothes and dresses self .

"Just get the money in your manager" I said coldly

I fix my trouser and top. Then grab a tissue to clean some mess.

I continue drinking. I paid for this VIP room. That's why I don't have to worry about issues.

I was on my 10th drink but I'm not that drunk when I grab my phone and check it.

I forgot I had it on silent mode.

I opened it to see many miss call from Mr. Hans?

Why did he call?

I already informed him that to not bother me after work unless it's too important.

I then call him back.

"Hello mr.hans" I said as he picked up the call

"Ms. Sam I brought ms. Becky in the hospital" he said

My face knotted still confused why Becky is in the hospital?

"I found her in front of the company. She black out and ms. Sam I don't know who to call that's why I called you earlier but your not answering" Mr Hans said

What? She black out is she sick?

Now I'm panicking maybe because of the past trauma I had.

"Are you still there text me the hospital address" I said and then I grab my coat and went out the bar.

I received the address and the room no. Of ms. Becky. Mr Han said that he can't wait for the doctor for he has to go homensome urgent matter is in there house.

I just replied him that I will go and I gonna take care of everything.

What happened ms. Becky your making me worried.

Oh god..

********************************Hi guys thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Hi guys thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.