Chapter 14

Sam's POV

I am now at the hospital. It was hard for me going in. This was the hospital where Mon died. I can still feel the gloomy presence.

I can still capture the moment when the Heart beat monitor of Mon flattened. The eerie sounds of it.

But still I gathered myself. Even if it's hard I need to. Ms. Becky doesn't have anyone.

I'm a little bit tipsy but still I can manage.

I walk and ask the nurse station if I have the right room number. They said that I am.

So slowly make hard walks to her room. It's room 208.

I open the door and see her in the bed. Unconscious.

Her face is pale. She's sleeping like an angel but too fragile.

I walk closer. Too afraid to wake her.

She looks like Mon. If anyone will see her. They will mistake her as a ghost.

What happened?

What illness does she have that makes her end up in this bed?

Later on a doctor came in. And it's dr. Leon. Yeah I know him. He was the doctor back in the university and of course he's nam fiancé.

He motioned that he wanted to talk to me outside. I then go out and close the door behind.

"I was very surprised to see you here Sam, what's your relationship with that woman?" He asked

"She's my personal assistant and i don't know if she had some relatives here cause she's from a foreign country" I said directly to avoid any issues.

"Well okay since you're the closest person to her right now. I would like you to know that she's having a headache when she thinks too much. That's why I recommend that she should not be stressed too much or her head ache may lead into something"  He said

What things do she overthink that makes her headache?

"I also recommend her to stay for 1 day and drink the prescribed medications for her" he said again

I just nodded and then he gave me a prescription of what medicines she shall take.

I then go out for a while and buy the medicines and decided to buy her some food she may be hungry when she wakes up.

At the hospital....

I opened the door and found out that she is still sleeping.

I put down the things I bought in the table and go near her. I'm a little bit sleepy it's almost 10 pm.

I think I will just take a nap. Since she's still sleeping.

Later on I was awakened when I heard her saying some words.

"Ba..be~ where are you?" She said

Her forehead are in knots while saying that it's like she finding someone and babe?

"Come on pls come out. I want to know you pls." She said again

And then later on I see her crying. That's makes me feel hurt. But wait I shouldn't feel this way.

I then decided to wake her up from that dreams of her. I tap her shoulders.

"Bec. Bec" I said

She then open her eyes and hugs me gasping some air.

I calm her and cares her back.

Now she had calmed she gently remove her Hug on me.

" I'm sorry boss" she said I just nodded

I then give her a glass of water and start giving her food. It's a porridge.

At first she doesn't want it but in the end I win.

We are in silence. Nobody wants to talk.

Until I break it

"Here's your medicine. The doctor said you should rest till tomorrow." She just nodded like a kid and take the medicine.

"I gonna go home right now. I still have work for tomorrow and I want you to rest here before going back to work. Don't stress your self. You overthinking makes your headache. I gonna send someone tomorrow to fetch you and drop you in your house. But for now rest" I said again

"Thankyou boss" she said having her little smile.

I just nodded and stand up. I closed the door and decided to give instructions in the nurse outside.

"Please take a look on the patient in room 208" I Said the nurse nodded

I then walks to the parking lot and drive home..

At home I immediately goes to my bed. I'm so tired and a little bit drunk. I wanna sleep right now...

**************************

Thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.