Chapter 5

Becky's POV

After knowing my parents are hiding something. I hired a private investigator to find where we live back in Thailand.

After two days I had the data about it. The investigator gave me the whole address.

Now all I need to plan is how to escape these guards Around me.

Yeah as always they insist. Maybe they are too afraid that I will know something if I do crazy things.

I hate mom she had me live with a question in my life but she all knew the truth.

I know she will not tell me what happened and why she doesn't want me to remember.

It's a good thing that I had my own personal account where I put my salary from the company they thought I just spent every month.

My flight will be tomorrow at 6 pm. So I decided to deceive the guard.

I went home early today and I said to mom that I wasn't feeling well. She then agreed to let me rest first.

I fixed my bag I put my passport, medicines and of course money.

I only bring one set of clothes in my bag. A white one and a trouser and bring some jacket on me.

The next day....

I am now in the office again. I planned to work till 4pm. I ask Jane if she can sit at my table first. This will be the best time I can escape.

I then go to the bathroom and change to the clothes I had in the bag.

After that I wear a face mask and a jacket.

They will never think that I am gone. Thanks Jane.

I then get my way in the fire exit. Nobody use this ways cause it's for emergency of course.

At the back of the company the taxi I hired is there waiting

At the back of the company the taxi I hired is there waiting. I quickly ride in and said to the taxi to go.

I looked at my watch its almost 5 pm and I just be in time to my flight.

Here I am in the airplane sitting near the window. I now see the city lights of England it was beautiful.

I feel sorry for mom but I can't find myself if they will hide it from me

The feeling of emptiness I had eversince I woke up.

Now here I am ready to know everything. Here I am seeking truth about my self.

Just wait self I won't give till I know everything. Also this is my idea to run away from that bastad CEO of our company. He keep insisting that we should get engaged and marry each other.

Like for God's sake my parents are okay with it. They don't even asked my opinion. So before that happens I need to run first and find myself.

I don't want to marry someone I don't love. That's sucks.

The ticket said that it will be almost 13 hours flight. So I decided to take a nap. It will be long ride.

Max's POV

I am now at Becky's room. Yeah her name now is Becky Armstrong. I made her use her English name in England.

I was too worried that she will remember everything and go back to Thailand. That's the less action I want her to do.

I made her live in a new life. Life away from the anantrakul family. I don't want to see my daughter suffer again. I can't bare losing her.

I will make everything to prevent her to remember that family. They on brought pain in my daughter.

I felt sorry for Sam but this is the best for my daughter. I don't want her life to be in danger everytime she's with Sam.

I am now cleaning her room when I notice that there's a note in her table.

"I'm sorry mom. I know your hiding something from me and I am now out to find out the truth"

Oh god Becky has an idea now. I can't let her seen by Sam. I then quickly go the office of my husband.

"Darling!! Becky has run away!" I said panicking

"What shall we do? She shall not know anything or seen by the anantrakul" I said crying worrying that something may happen to her

Matthew quicky hug me and calm me down. He read the note.

"She's going to Thailand don't worry I got this okay stop crying max" he said still calming me.

I then nodded.

I hope we can do faster than Becky's plan. I won't let her taken away from me again. Oh my daughter. Please come back. You don't know what problems are waiting at you in there.

***************************Hi guys thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Hi guys thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.