Chapter Two

Hwang Sarang

When Sarang stood in front of Yon academy after bidding her mom goodbye, all she could see was flashy cars and students dressed neatly like her in the school. Some were just coming out of their parents expensive cars while some were walking up and down in the school. Instead of going straight in Sarang stood looking at everyone.

What caught her attention was when she saw two tall guys coming out of a BMW, they got to the school by themselves. No driver, no parents, nothing nothing. She started thinking.

Who would let their children have cars at a very young age. Even if they had driving licence, it's still risky for a high school students to drive and by mere looking those boys own the car or maybe they stole their dad's car key. Huh! Knock it off.

She walked into the gate of the school nervously. When she was walking in the hallway, Sarang noticed everyone was staring or trying to stare at her. Where they staring at her beauty or where they wondering why she didn't have expensive shoes and bags like them?  She could not tell.

She took her new ID card from their class teacher and thanked him, she was about to leave the office when a noisy teacher came in through the door. He was looking very happy and comfortable. "Are you a new students?" He asked her and she nodded.

"Let me see your other school report!" she gave him the file and he searched through it. "Aah, I like brilliant students, keep it up!"

"Thank you."

"This is Mr Gu, he's your vice principal." The teacher Mr Won told her and she nodded exuberantly.

A very tall guy walked into the office wearing the same uniform like hers. He had a file in his hand and Sarang wondered whether it was his first day at Yon academy like her. Immediately Mr Gu saw him he chimed in excitement.

"There goes our brilliant student
in Yon, even his greeting is charming!" Mr Gu said in excitement.

Sarang took the advantage to look at the guy all over. He was so cool and handsome. "God this is not fair, he's so handsome." She quickly covered her mouth so that the teacher beside her wouldn't hear her.

I hate to admit, I've never seen most handsome guy like him. If only I could get to know him. Get a grip Sarang.

The guy walked over to the teacher beside her and gave him the file. He didn't even take a glimpse of Sarang even though he knew they was a human there staring at him. He didn't give a shit, he was used to people staring at him in Yon academy.

"Thank you, Hyunjin." Mr Won said to the guy.

Sarang was happy to hear the guy's name, it reminded her of Hyunjin from stray kids. She couldn't help but smile.

Mr Won spoke again. "Hyunjin, this girl is new here why don't you show her around?"

Hyunjin shot Sarang one look and his gaze returned to the teacher. "Must I ?"

Mr Won was surprised, but he didn't expect less from Wang Hyunjin. "Yes you must." He replied simply.

Hyunjin stormed out of the office and Mr Won told Sarang to go after him. She hurriedly followed him but he didn't peek at her even once, she walked behind him studying his handsome features. When they reached to the classroom, Hyunjin went into the class but Sarang stopped at the door.

Everyone in her class looked busy doing different things, some where surprisingly using their phones in the class. 'They will take it away when it's time for class' she told herself. The classes were big and cool everything in Yon academy was cool. She looked at the boys in the class, many of them were handsome and the girls were pretty too. Their shoes and bags were looking way cool and phlegmatic than hers, it didn't bother her at all she was even happy for them.

"Will you stand there forever?!" a girl with a tiny voice shouted at her and she quickly snapped out of the trance. Everyone was looking at her and laughing. When I say everyone, I mean almost all of the class.

She was looking for a seat when the teacher came into the class smiling. Everyone got up to greet as usual, it was Mr Won. He looked at Sarang and gestured her to come stand by his side. She stood beside him and everyone sat down.

"Did Hyunjin show you around?" Mr Won asked.

She didn't want to put anyone in trouble on her first day so she had to lie. "Yes, he did." If Mr Won scolds Hyunjin because of her, he'll hate her more than he already seems to.

"Class, this is Hwang Sarang. She's a new student here. You can show her things she don't know or the things she've missed. Sarang say hi."

"(Anyeong) Hello nice to meet you all." She waved a hand at the class.

Some were smiling while some were glaring. While some like Hyunjin were also glaring.

"You look pretty."

"Hi pretty girl."

"I like your hair."

Many of them were sharing ideas about how they view Hwang Sarang and Mr Won ordered them to keep quiet. "You guys shouldn't say things like this, you're all pretty in my eyes."

The whole class shouted in excitement and then sealed their lips. "Sarang find a seat beside Hyunjin, his seat make is on a sick-leave." Mr Won pointed at the seat beside Hyunjin but Sarang was looking at Hyunjin.

He shot her a glare and she blinked in surprise. They's no way I'm sitting beside this guy, he might strangle me in the middle of class. She touched the tip of her eyeglasses. "I have an eye problem I'm not sure I can see from there."

Hyunjin looked relieved by her lie. It was for the better. Mr Won searched for a vacant chair but didn't see any. "There's no empty chair, seat beside Hyunjin and Saena. You can copy the note after class since you have eye problem."

She had no choice but to do as he said. She sat on the chair and brought out her textbook. She did all her best to find which page Mr Won was reading was but she couldn't. She could feel Hyunjin's eyes on her.

Hyunjin was staring at Sarang and her textbook. She finally looked at him and their eyes locked. He has this charming obsidian eyes that could make one stare at it immediately. She wondered why he stared at her. Did he find her pretty or she was mistaken?

"Page. 52." He said, stiffly.

"Thanks." She whispered happily. The handsome guy just spoke to her, his voice was enhancing.

Sarang & Hyunjin