Chapter Ten

"Wait. So this is the Menten coffee you were talking about?" Hyunjin asked Junho.

"Yes of course, have you ever been here?"

Hyunjin and Minho looked at themselves blankly. They didn't want to go to the coffee shop Sarang was working but they didn't even know the name of the coffee shop. Sarang's mom owns Menten coffee shop and Sarang works there sometimes. What if they keep visiting the shop the day she plans to come and work.

Hyunjin turned to face Junho. "Can we just go to Tasty cube?"

"Yes," Minho blurted. "I feel like we should just go to tasty cube."

"Oh come on guys," Junho frowned. "I told you guys to choose and you choosed this place, we have to eat here because tasty cube is far away from here."

They looked at themselves once again and Junho noticed something was off. He furrowed his eyebrows and crossed his arms. "You better tell me what's happening."

"Junho, thank God its you. I need to tell you something. Sarang works here sometimes. Her mother owns this shop." Hyunjin explained.

"Wait. You mean the Sarang I know. Hwang Sarang from our class? That pretty girl?"

"Yes, her."

"If her mom owns this shop that means they're rich and she doesn't need to work there."

"They're not rich. Sarang works there because she wants to help and improve her skills. What if she's here today?" Minho said with his hands in his pockets.

"You said she works here sometimes, what if she's not here today? Please I'm starving let's go in." Junho walked past them and they followed him.

They sat on the last table in the restaurant. They looked around and didn't see anyone like Sarang so they felt relieved. Seong-min came and took their orders. She recognised their faces immediately even though she didn't know Kwang Junho. She told them she remembered the last time they came to shop. They exchanged greetings and Hyunjin asked her whether Sarang had came to work. Seong-min recalled they were her classmates.

If I tell him she's here he'll say "let her take our orders" like he did before. I won't let him stress her today.

"No, She's not here."

"Huh! Better." He murmured.

Seong-min took their orders and disappeared. Soojin helped her to serve them their dishes and Minho gave them his ID and brought three bottles of Soju.

Seong-min wanted to tell Sarang about Hyunjin and Minho but Mingyu told her to take orders immediately. Soojin came into the kitchen holding her wrist.

"Please Sarang can you help me serve table nine their last kimchi. I need to pour my hand a cold water." Soojin grumbled in pain.

"Sure." Sarang replied. Soojin had a little scald because she took too much hot water in her hand. Sarang served hot kimchi on two plates and walked to table eight.

"(Anyeongigyeseyo) Hello." She greeted out loudly and cheerfully. Before keeping the plates gently on the table.

Table nine was close to table ten so Hyunjin heard Sarang's voice. He was beginning to be slightly drunk and tipsy but he could still know her voice. It was clear and cheerful. He quickly turned around and saw her back. It was her. He told himself. That other lady said she didn't come to work today. Shit.

"Do you need any other thing?" Sarang asked the men in table nine.

Please say no. Please 'No'. Sarang cried internally.