Chapter Fourteen

Song for this chapter
Hip - Mamamoo

The returning of Hwang Taehyun to the family.

Sarang washed her hair and applied some cream to her face in the toilet. She cleaned her hair with a towel, dryed it and applied some oil. She combed her hair and sat with her mom to watch TV in the parlour. Mrs Hwang told her that her younger brother who was studying at their uncle's place was going to return to their place. Sarang was very excited because she missed her younger brother a lot.

"Look who's happy." Mrs Hwang replied sarcastically. "When he comes I hope you guys don't continued fighting like before."

"Whatever, I missed him so much and even our fights." She replied.

"He'll be coming tomorrow, I've already cleaned his room up. I can't wait to see him, he's so stubborn but I love him." Mrs Hwang said.

The sun outside was very scorch and they were full people around. Sarang took her bag and wore a jacket, then she smiled at herself in the mirror. "I look good." She say. "Hyunjin left school yesterday and it wasn't time, its good to have connections with teachers. I wish I had connections with many teachers too."

She went to the comic store hoping to meet Hyunjin there and ask about his uncle. She went to the usual place they use to read in the beautiful store and unfortunately she didn't saw him. Sarang stamped her foot on the ground and squeezed her face. He was always here.

"What?" She heard Hyunjin's voice from behind her.

She turned around and saw him looking down at her, very calmly. She flashed her white teeth at him. Hyunjin moved past her and sat on the cushion, he crossed his legs and spread his arms. He was looking really tired and exhausted, as if he was back from studying.

"I knew I would find you here." Sarang whispered.

She sat beside him smiling softly. Hyunjin eyed her and asked her why she was looking for him.

"Its not like I was looking for you." She said. "I just wanted to ask about your Uncle's health, I hope he's getting better?"

Hyunjin furrowed his eyebrows. "Who told you about that? Did you meet Mr Gu?"

"(Aniyo) No." She replied. "I'm sorry Hyunjin, I knew they was something up when you left so I went to ask Mr Gu. No offence."

"Oh, so you've now started doing illegal investigations about me?"

"I said its not like that, sorry again. They's nothing illegal about it anyway." She said, staring at her shoes while he stared at her. "I'll leave."

He was wondering why she was still worried about him after he told her he had no feelings for her. Like, he had no room for her in his heart.

"Why so early?" Hyunjin asked.

Sarang looked at him angrily. "What do you want me to do? You don't like seeing me and you can't stand my sight."

"Someone thinks I like you because I took your phone number in class." Hyunjin breathed.

"Huh? Really? Who's that?" Sarang asked and sat down amazed.

Hyunjin leaned close to her and pulled her waist until she was a few inch away from him. Sarang's eyes widened in surprise. They stared at each other for the longest time while Sarang's heart was beating and trying to get out of her chest. Hyunjin moved his face close to hers slowly and Sarang only thought of one thing. A kiss.

She immediately shut her eyes to feel his lips on hers but instead, she felt a kiss on the back of her ear. She opened her eyes and Hyunjin leaned away from her, stroking his soft hair. Woojin was busy taking a picture of them through the window. He left immediately he finished.