Chapter Seven

Hyunjin heard a sound and got up from the nap. He cursed himself for dozing off in the store, what if someone robbed him? He checked his wrist watch and saw it was five in the evening.

He wondered how long he slept? It's all because he hadn't been having enough sleep. He scratched his eyes and rested for a while before looking at the table.

He peered at the table, everything was there including his phone except for the latest volume of the horror comic. He checked the the whole place but it was gone. He stormed out of the place angrily and found a girl reading and hiding beside a shelf.

He knew it was his book so he went and snatched it from her immediately. She was shocked, she yelped and stood up. To her surprise, she saw her class mate glaring and staring at her.

"Wang Hyunjin?!"

"Hwang Sarang?!"

They stood like that astonished for like about five minutes before Hyunjin shook his head.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, smoothly.

Sarang faked a smile. "How funny, I was about to ask you the same question."

He patted the book. "I'm sure you were stalking me that's why you followed me here."

Sarang frowned. "Are you calling me a stalker?!"

"Yes,"

"How dare you? Why do you even think I'll stalk you? What do you have special?"

"This." He patted the book simply.

Sarang sighed. "I just thought I could take a look at the book since the owner was asleep but I swear I had the intention of returning it."

Hyunjin didn't look convinced so she added. "I didn't follow you, this is my favourite comic store."

"Me too, since this is our favourite comic store we should've known each other but I've never seen you if not at school."

"That's true, I've never seen you too." She nods. "If you still think I'm stalking you, come let's ask Mr Woo."

Hyunjin looked at her and they went to Mr woo's place.

"Mr Woo, this guy here thinks I'm stalking him. He thinks I followed him here because of that book."

Mr Woo frowned. "How dare you think of calling my daughter a stalker? Do you know how many years she's spent coming to this store?"

Sarang smiled at Mr woo and Hyunjin. Hyunjin looked at Mr Woo angrily. "And how many years do you think I've spent coming to this store?!"

"Look, I'm sorry Hyunjin. I've known you for six years and I've known Sarang for ten years, she's like a daughter." He explained.

Sarang was startled. "Hyunjin you've been coming here for six years? How comes we've never met?"

"Sarang comes in the afternoon and you usually come here in the night or during weekends." Mr Woo tried to explain but Hyunjin left the store.

Sarang ran after him and held his arm tight, he stopped and looked at her. "What do you want?"

She scratched her forehead. "I know you don't like seeing me or let me say you hate seeing me or speaking to me, but you should go back to the store I'm going home."

She left immediately before he could change his mind and he went back into the store to get his wallet he forgot, then he went back home. He'd been really surprised seeing Sarang. She'd been visiting his favourite store for ten years that means she was going there since she was young, but he also goes there sometimes to cry when he was little.