Chapter Nine

After returning to the class. Tae hoon who was the noisiest person in the class switched on a music from his class and closed the door. He began dancing with his friends. Other students found that interesting and joined in. The whole class : Iseul, Aran, Minji, Buyeon, Sejong, Lillian, Ji-ho, Saena, Junho and any other person in the class was dancing except three people : Woojin and Hyunjin who were sitted still in their positions and Sarang who was clapping for the dancers and making a video in her phone. Choyeon had went to a nearby cafeteria to buy bread rolls for her and her friends and she was definitely missing the fun. While Minho and his friends were at the school library.

Woojin and Hyunjin looked at themselves icily and their gaze returned to the dancing crew. They heard a knock on the door and everyone stopped dancing. What if it was a teacher? They'll all suffer. Everyone became petrified and Yejoon hided his phone. Everyone ran to their seats and kept their lips sealed. They were all waiting to see who the teacher was so that they would decide what type of punishment they would serve but instead the door opened and the beautiful Choyeon walked in.

"Ohh, Choyeon you scared us."

"I thought it was a teacher."

"I got really frightened."

"You ruined our fun."

Everyone was grumbling angrily. Choyeon laughed so hard, holding her abdomen. "So you guys were having fun without me? How mean." She laughed.

"How can we wait for everyone to be present before having fun." Buyeon said.

Choyeon and her friends sat around Sarang's desk to eat the bread she'd got for them. Aran tasted the bread and gave a bright compliment. Everyone enjoyed it. Sarang offered Hyunjin a bread roll but he didn't even look at her so Choyeon told her to ignore him.

After school, so late at night. Minho went to his brothers apartment. He found him alone as usual doing the dishes in the kitchen. He sat on one of the chairs and started digging into the fruits on the table.

"Would you like something to eat?" Hyunjin asked.

"I'm fine, not hungry." Minho replied.

"But i can see you're already digging in the fruits. You better don't eat them all, fruits are expensive in korea." Hyunjin said.

Minho chuckled. "If you ask dad for 50 thousand won to buy fruits, he'll send you 200 thousand won. Stop grumbling."

Hyunjin became angry when Minho mentioned their father. He stopped and glowered at Minho which made him apologise. He stopped eating the fruits and cleared his throat.

"I'm sorry my little brother, but how long will stay angry at him. He helped you." Minho said, tapping the top of the table.

"Why are you here?" Hyunjin asked, with his dark obsidian eye glowing with anger.

Minho sensed how angry he was and wanted to change the topic. He knew if Hyunjin asked him why he was at his apartment, it meant he was upset. Hyunjin moved from their house to a separate apartment because he wanted to be away from his family, he didn't like any of them questioning him like they were detectives.

"I want us to go to that coffee shop tonight, their coffee was amazing!" Minho said with a soft smile enough to warm his brother.

"Their coffee was indeed amazing." Hyunjin replied, drying his hands with a towel from the rack. "But i don't want us to go there everyday, we'll make Sarang uncomfortable."

"Oh, is that so?" Minho clicked his tongue. "I don't think she'll be uncomfortable, we're customers. Besides she doesn't work there everyday."

"If we go there often, she'll think I'm doing that because I don't like her. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable because of us."

"Okay, then let's buy the coffee and come back here." Minho suggested.

Hyunjin nodded his head. "That would be better."

They heard a knock on the door and they both looked at themselves. Hyunjin sighed and wondered who it was.

"Are you perhaps seeing someone?....."

"No!"

"Then who's?"

Hyunjin got up and walked to the door. He checked through the door bell and saw Junho. He opened it and Junho came in with a bright smile on his face. He sat with the two brothers.

"You didn't tell me you were coming." Hyunjin began.

"Hi Minho." Junho said. "I didn't thought I'll meet you here."

"Junho, you look so happy today. Any secrets?" Minho said.

"Nothing special. I'm always happy." Junho replied. "My brother released a new song and he's got a lot of money so he gave me some so I wanted us to go out."

"Really, I love his songs. What's the name of the new song?" Minho asked.

"Starlight."

Minho took his phone and went directly to Spotify. He switched on the song and kept his phone on the table. He wanted the vibe of the new song to seap into his body like an essence.

"They are many trending places in this town. I want you guys to choose between Tasty cube and Menten coffee this places are trending right now." Junho suggested.

Hyunjin clicked his tongue. "Let's just go to the Menten coffee."

"Menten coffee?" Minho asked. "Are they only selling coffee?"

"No," Junho replied. "They sell other varieties of dishes like kimchi, gopchang, bossam, bibimbap, hobakjuk, gamjatang, tteok and many other things but their more famous for many delicious coffees like cappuccino, frappuccino, cold coffee, instant coffee, nutella coffee and even Turkish coffee."

"You're amazing!" Minho said clapping his hands. "Look how fast you made such research."

Junho smiled and Hyunjin asked him to tell them what Tasty cube was famous for.

"Tasty cube is trending for its having different international dishes. They also make the best Mozarella cheese, spicy tteokbokki, mixed vegetable paratha, spinach cantaloupe salads, pomegranate juices, egg fried rice and chinese rice with chickens."

"Wow!" the two brothers exclaimed. "Do tasty cube have coffees?"

"I don't know." Junho told Minho.

"Then let's go to Menten Coffee, they have different dishes and coffee also." Hyunjin said.

"Let me grab my wallet." Hyunjin got up but Junho grabbed his wrist.

"Wallet for what? Everything's on me." He said.

Hyunjin snapped his hand away. "You shouldn't spend too much alone, at least we'll buy drinks." He replied and Minho nodded.

"You know, none of you guys have reached twenty. So you can't buy beer for us tonight." Minho said.

"Yes, but we have you Minho. You can buy three bottles for yourself and then you'll share with us." Junho replied with a smirk.

Minho rolled his eyes and his eyes fell on the portrait hanging on the wall in Hyunjin's parlour. He took his phone and went to take a picture of the portrait. Hyunjin sighed when he saw him. Everyone one likes taking the picture of that portrait, did the seller did magic to the portrait or something? Huh!

Don't forget to vote as you read please. 💜 IG @hussainaakilu