Chapter Six

Hwang Sarang

Yojae and Sarang took their bags and walked out of the coffee shop. They met Minho and Hyunjin trying to drive away from the coffee shop. They were standing near their car with their phones in their hands.

Minho saw the girls and waved at them. "We've met again."

"Oh yes," Yojae who was eager to speak to Minho dragged Sarang to where their car was. "Hey, we've met again. Wang Minho."

Yojae avoided Hyunjin's cold look and focused on Minho with her smile. Minho was not used to smiling but he did. Hyunjin stared at Sarang who was prying at her shoes. Many things were running on his mind anytime he looked at her.

"You guys are leaving as well." Yojae said. "(jalja) good night."

"Good night." Sarang whispered and poked Yojae's arm.

"Is your house nearby we can give you a ride if you want?" Minho offered.

Hyunjin didn't say a word but stare at Sarang blankly. If he was the owner of the car not Minho, he could have left since. Yojae wanted to speak but Sarang interrupted her.

"Oh well our house is close don't worry. Thank you." Sarang said.

He nodded his head and they walked away from the boys.

Sarang looked at Yojae. "What do think you were doing?"

"We could have been lucky if they gave us a ride." Yojae pouted.

"Don't be ridiculous, we're not close with them."

"Whatever."

Hyunjin returned his phone to his pocket and told Minho he would use a cab to go to his apartment but Minho insisted on dropping him. They went into the car and sat down. Hyunjin leaned back his head and closed his eyes.

Minho smiled at him."Hyunjin, don't tell me you're worried about that girl?"

Hyunjin opened his eyes and glared at his brother. "I mean i'm just surprised." Minho explained.

"That's why I wanted to go home alone." He said.

"I'm sorry, bro." Minho said.

"Oh, yes I'm worried about her and even if it was someone else I'll do the same." Hyunjin replied to his brother.

"Okay I understand let's go." Minho drove Hyunjin to his apartment. "Don't spend your entire time reading, go to sleep. You deserve to rest."

Hyunjin waved him good bye and went into his house. He washed up and looked at himself in the mirror. He took the hand towel from his neck and dryed his head. Then he went to the kitchen and found a bag with a little note. He'd already knew who sent it. Mrs Wang packed some food for him like she loved to.

Eat well and stay healthy. I love you so much, my son.

He sighed and sat on the chair to have his dinner. He was used to his mom sending food for him even though he didn't want to, but he couldn't throw away the food his mom sent for him. That was why she send them.

The next day at school of course. The beauty goddess of Yon academy but yet not a rich kid like the other students came late. She had to go to the comic shop to ask for the latest volume but Mr woo had borrowed it out. So she started wondering, what if her and Hyunjin go to the same comic shop. That can't be.

"She went into the class and apologised for coming late. You came late yesterday Hwang." Mr Tae hoon.

"I'm sorry."

"Go to your seat. If you come late tomorrow, you'll serve my punishment." Mr Tae hoon.

She walked to her seat. Mr Won came into the class and gave Mr Tae hoon a bunch of papers in his hand. After the class, Mr Tae hoon shared the papers one by one. He announced the assistant class president as Hwang Sarang, everyone was surprised and they congratulated her.