Chapter Three

Hwang Sarang

Song for the chapter
Top or cliff - Kim Sejong

After Mr Won left the class everyone became busy again doing different things while a bunch of girls walked over to Sarang's place, they took chairs and sat beside her. They began introducing themselves one after the other.

Many of the boys were busy staring at Sarang while the other boys were outside playing basketball. Sarang glanced at Hyunjin, he was still studying even after classes. He was freakishly handsome and flawless.

"What do you like? I love listening to Astro and I love spicy foods." One of them asked.

"I love reading comics and listening to bangtan music." She replied.

"I love bangtan too, I mean we all do. Do you want to have tteokbokki with us after school?" the prettiest girl among them, asked out of the blue and everyone loved the idea.

Sarang was happy to see a little of the classmates interested in being friends with her. She loved having friends even though she had few.

Chingu.

"Can you tell me more about this class, I want to know all my classmates." She said smiling.

"That's so sweet of you." the curly hair girl replied. "Let me tell you everyone's name."

She used that opportunity to tell Sarang about everyone's name in the class and few of their attitudes. Hyunjin surprisingly had an elder brother that was twenty in the class, his name was Minho and he was also handsome and flawless like Hyunjin.

Their similarities were obvious because they were brothers, but Minho had the bad boy vibes atimes. The girls mentioned they were both brilliant but Hyunjin was the top of the class.

He always comes first and sometimes his brother. One of them, Aran said Choyeon was also brilliant and Sarang smiled at Choyeon but Choyeon shook her head timidly.

"You're all handsome and pretty in this class, nice to meet you all."

"Wow, you're so sweet. They are also handsome boys apart from Minho and Hyunjin. Tae-moo, Minseok, Jun woo they are all cute."

Sarang glanced at Hyunjin once more. He was so quiet and serious, maybe that's the type of person he is. Quiet and arrogant.

She dreamed about having the chance to date a handsome guy like him. Get a grip of yourself Sarang. She thought of her mother. Keep your good grades don't let anything distract you!

She shook her head and leaned forward. "Choyeon, Aran, Iseul and Minji. I love your names." They shouted in excitement and thanked her.

Then the real group of the bad girls appeared before her desk. It was the three popular girls in the class. The one in the middle was wearing a tiny skirt and she was chewing gum. The girl on her left had a pretty short hair and the other on the right was wearing a jacket and an old worned-out facing cap. They glared at Sarang, the girls sitting with Sarang immediately changed their mood.

"This is Buyeon, Sejong and Lillian. They're also our classmates." Iseul said pointing at them softly.

"Don't call us that! We're the three alluring girls of this college." Buyeon aka Rocky bae said. "Call me Rocky bae."

"Call me Sejo sexy." Sejong said and winked at Sarang.

"Call me pretty Lillian." The girl with the pretty hair said.

Her hair looked prettier than her face. Buyeon smacked the desk and everyone was startled. Sarang was too was surprised. Did she have to meet bullies on her first day at school?