Chapter Eleven

Song for the chapter
Crazy sexy cool - Astro

They returned to the class with a soft smile on Sarang's face. They sat with everyone and Sarang's friends were glad that she wasn't crying anymore except Choyeon who felt slightly jealous of Sarang. If I was the class captain I could have been with Hyunjin right now. How did I let my guard down and allowed Sarang to take my place. Choyeon bit her bottom lip and continued reading.

During lunch, Hyunjin went to the server and greeted them. They gave him a plate of white rice with stew and some fried plantains. The women kept adding the plantains for him until he told them to stop.

"The popular guy at school should eat too much." One of the women said with a smile.

"You too, thanks." Hyunjin murmured. Everyone should.

He took his food and thanked them. Then Woojin bumped into him and pushed the plate, his reaction was purely intentional. The food was splattered on the floor and everyone gasped in the surprise. Woojin didn't look sorry at all and Hyunjin knew that. Everyone started whispering.

"Are they going to fight?"

"After all this while, are they still cold?" everyone's was asking.

"Watch where you're going!" Hyunjin said, coldly.

Woojin smirked. "What will you do? beat me?"

"You want to fight?" Hyunjin asked.

"If that makes me feel happy, I want to."

"You enjoy fighting with me?" Hyunjin asked, with a serious face. "You enjoy having your nose broken all the time? Tell me, do you really enjoy fighting with me?"

Woojin was silenced before he stirred. "Yes, I enjoy fighting you because you don't deserve to be happy at all."

"Ko Woojin!" Choyeon shouted. "Everyone can give witness you started picking a fight with Wang Hyunjin. You better don't do anything."

Woojin chuckled. "Why do you want to interfere? Stay out of this. You don't know anything."

"But i know the fact that anytime the two of you fight, you started." She replied.

"Wang Hyunjin have another plate!" one of the girls serving, said.

Hyunjin shook his head. "Thank you, I can't eat here anymore." Then he looked into Woojin's eyes. "Someone had already made me feel disgusted."

Woojin smiled. "I'm happy at least." He muttered.

Hyunjin left to the class and everyone continued eating. Sarang couldn't eat anything but started thinking. What was wrong with Woojin. Should I tell his aunt he likes fighting Hyunjin when they come to our house again? No, school dramas should be left at school but if he went too far she'll do what she wished to.

In the night after Sarang finished folding the clothes with her mom. She took a book in her hand. Mrs Hwang asked her whether she was going to the comic store and of course, she said yes, then she told her to return back home quickly. Mingyu told her to take a break and not come to the shop for a week, so Yojae didn't go either.

Upon reaching the store, she met Hyunjin reading a book and her eyes widened. Thank God he didn't saw her and she quickly turned away to leave.

"(gajima) don't go." Came his voice.

Sarang stopped on her track but didn't turn back. "I didn't thought you'll be here at this hour, believe me I didn't come intentionally."

She continued walking.