Chapter Sixteen

She cleaned her hair with the hand towel and fell on her bed with her eyes shot. She heard the sound of a message from her phone whom she assumed was from Iseul or Yojae. The message was from an unknown number.

"Meet me at the comic store." It says.

Sarang hissed and clicked her tongue. Who's the fuck is this? Giving me orders so late at night. She quickly replied the message.

"And Mr nobody who are you?"

"Wang Hyunjin."

Sarang sat up on the bed and adjusted her spectacles to see the message again. She got up and applied some cream on her face. She smiled at herself in the mirror and hurried out of her room. Her mom asked her where she was going and she told her she had to collect a comic at the store.

"Why can't you wait tomorrow?" She said.

"Someone will take it by tomorrow."

"I'm folding a lot of clothes, I need you to help me." Her mom said.

"Oh come on mom, Look at Taehyun beside you. He's watching TV." Sarang spat.

"Are you crazy? My son just got back from a long travel yesterday. Let him rest." Mrs Hwang eyed her.

"He had enough rest yesterday night, let him help." Sarang said and ran out of the house.

She ignored Mrs Hwang's voice calling her name. She was always like that when Taehyun was around. And he was such a lazy ass. Sarang stopped in front of the store, she was trying to stop herself from panting. When she stopped panting, she went into the store. Greeted Mr Woo and found Hyunjin inside, his legs crossed and he was reading a horror comic. Sarang sat beside him smiling. He was wearing a black trouser and a turtle neck black shirt to match. Sarang stared at him : perfect definition of a model.

"Why did you call me?" she asked.

Hyunjin shot her a blank look. "Why are you smiling?"

She stopped smiling. "Nothing, it just feels good to smile."

He closed the the book he was reading and dropped it on the table before them. "What were you and the others hiding from me in the class earlier?"

That sent a chill sweat down her spine. "Err. What do you mean? How can we hide anything from you?"

"You better stop lying, Sarang."

"Okay, yes we did hide something but wasn't related to you."

Hyunjin sighed and leaned back in his chair. "I'm sorry Hwang Sarang but if I told you who took the pictures, I'll have to tell Hyunjin everything. Isn't that what Tae hoon said earlier in the class?"

Sarang scratched her forehead. Wtf. I'm doomed. He had that in the class earlier. What do I do? Just tell him of course. He can't kill me. No.  "I'll tell you since you want to know its not a big deal."

He waited anxiously and patiently until she started speaking. Hyunjin immediately lost his sense of mind and listening at all. He stared at her soft brown eyes down to her nose bridge and he stopped at her lips. Her pink luscious lips that began to drag him insane.

"Hyunjin! Are you even listening?" Sarang half-screamed.

Hyunjin sighed and brushed his lips with his right hand. He was spacing out while she was blabbing alone like an idiot. He closed his eyes and cursed himself. "I barely had dinner, forgive me."

Sarang was amazed. Hyunjin used the word 'forgive me' to her. She would love to tell Yojae, Iseul or anyone. Then she nodded. "Why don't we order ramyeon here? Mr Woo would make us one immediately."