Chapter Twenty Five

"Hey, Sarang." Woojin ran to her in the hallway.

Sarang smiled immediately she saw him. "Ko Woojin."

"I'm going for practice right now," Woojin said. "We'll be playing basketball at the end of the term. I'm inviting you to come watch me play."

"Wow, I heard you were really good at basketball. I would love to watch you play." She said happily.

"Thanks, are you going to the class?" He asked.

"Yes, let's go." Sarang replied.

They walked into the class smiling and Woojin walked to his seat at the back of the class. Sarang sat down and smiled at Hyunjin who was discussing something with Junho. He smiled back at her and then Sarang immediately heard some of her colleagues whispering behind her. She dropped her bag and listen to them.

"Did you see Sarang and Woojin came into the class together?" someone asked.

"Yeah, and they were smiling. Is something going on?"

"I don't know. She gets all the boys she wants because she thinks she's beautiful."

Sarang closed her eyes. I can't let my anger take over me. Can you even imagine your own classmates talking shit right behind you. Its not like pay attention to the boys chasing me at school but yes, the girls at Yon always have a topic to gossip about.

Choyeon and Aran walked into the class and walked over Sarang's desk. "Sarang come with us, we need to spend a lot of time together." Aran said.

They went out of the class, to back of the school. Sarang met Iseul and Minji waiting for them, sitted on a thick blanket. She said hi to them and the four of them sat together. Sarang saw the snacks and goodies in the middle of the mat and she she smiled.

"You guys didn't tell me we're having a picnic together." She said.

"You were really busy these days with somethings we don't know so we just allowed it to be a surprise for you." Iseul said.

"At least I should have brought something too." Sarang grumbled.

"Don't worry, this is not the last time we'll be doing this." Aran said. "This picnic is for us to celebrate one month of our friendship together, during Miss Mina's chemistry period. She's on a sick leave."

The four of them were smiling happily and especially Sarang who felt like hugging them all. "I love you all." She said to them.

"Oh, come on we love you too." Minji shouted and took a bottle of Schweppes. "Let's enjoy our little time together."

They ate silently for the longest time. They seemed happy being around each other. Sarang recalled how she met each and every one of them. Aran was the first to speak to her on her first day at school, she said she was pretty and she told her she also has a friend that's pretty like her which was Choyeon, Blah blah. Aran introduced Choyeon to Sarang and they started hanging out together. Choyeon later introduced Minji as her friend and her biology tutor, and that was the beginning of their friendship. They began to hang out together.

"Aah, this so good." Iseul said, dropping a can of sprite. "Jhope wasn't over hyping Sprite at all. Now I know how he felt when he takes it."

The girls erupted in laughter. "Hah, you're talking like this is your first time taking sprite." Choyeon said and she bursted in laughter.

Iseul took another sip and smiled. "I'm happy that I'm finally in a relationship, dating is really amazing."

Aran chuckled and threw an arm around her. "Didn't I told you? Its the best feeling in the world. Tell me who are you dating?"