04.

Taehyung can hear the younger scream. He just ignored it and start to collate the cup cakes. He paid for it and dish to his car.

He came inside handed him cupcakes 🧁 and start to move towards jungkook home. After awhile they are infront of the mansion. The rain is now getting slow. Soon the rain will be stop pouring. Taehyung horned it after entering the gate. One of the co-worker came with umbrella. As soon as he say taehyung car. Taehyung stop the car and turn towards jungkook who was looking at his lap. " Go inside " jungkook lift his head and look at taehyung. " t-thank you " taehyung just nooded. Jungkook grabbed his bagpack phone and cup cakes and open the door and slam it.
      Taehyung didn't Weaste anytime he drove off. Jungkook stayed there until taehyung car vanished from his eyes. He signs and goes inside. He notice now he was still in his coat.

Taehyung pov's

As soon as I drop him. I didn't Weaste anytime there I start to drive again. But before  i gaze my eyes in front road I look at the side mirror where I can say that bunny looking boy was staring at the car. I smile at that and drove off.

After 30 minutes I came to my mansion. I look at my back sit there I saw a purple towel. I garp that towel and went straight to front door. I give my keys to one of the workers. To park the car. As soon I enter I was greated by the Maids and other workers.  I just nooded and move towards my bedroom.

From my mother and father from here don't read it if you are not + aged.

As soon as I enter the room I locked it. I took deep breath and exhale. I was hard all the time. After seeing him all wet. It's getting hard for me to control when ever I was meet with the sinful doe eyes and the swollen lips. I so fucking wants to take me right there but unfortunately I can't have it.

The pouring of rain was not helping me either. I loosed my tie. And popped in bed. My back was hitted with soft and comfy bed. I look to my right hand and there the towel. I drop that towel in my face. I start to smell the sweet baby sensitive sent. I groaned when I feel hard and painful member in my pants. As asking me to let him be free. I start to open my shirts button's.  As soon I open them fully I start to do my belts and soon the zipper of my pants. I took it in my hands. I grabbed it and start to stock it slowly. I grap the bed sheet tightly with my right hand. The vens popped outside. I rolled my eyes back feeling painfully hard. I start to speed up.

" aarghh, f-fuck humm, take it  all yours."

" fuck, oh yes baby "

" j-j...jungkook  f-fuck"

"aarghhh"

I start to speed up and soon I feel its getting sloppy. I know I was near to cum and one last stock and I cum all in my hands and my lower stomach.
I signs and took the towel from my face. I lazily wake up and goes to fresh up.

You nasty people that's it I will not right all the things here but  it's the starting and many more will be coming soon...!

Jungkook pov's

As I entered I saw noone there. Only Maids doing there works. I smile at them when I saw them greeting me. I quickly handed them the cup cakes. And start to goes toward my room. Not gonna lie I love how taehyung cost was helping me to keep me warm but I have to took it off just my own clothes are wet and I was feeling cold.

I took the coat and hang it in my bed. And start to wash up. After sometime I came back and I goes through my closets to find some warm and comfortable clothes. I picked one and wear it. I took the towel and put it in my shoulder. I look at my bed and saw the coat. I blush hard  when I remember the talk.
" Ashh, I just embarrassed myself to him today, He must be thing me as a dumb person. " jungkook took the coat and hang it in near the window to dry it. "I will clean you at morning and give it to your owner but for today rest here only okey."

I hang the coat and about to take out my phone to charge but ' knocked '. I open the door and there I saw my dear lovely lady my entire world
" omma " .

*Short*

Proper update will be in the evening....!
🦖