23.

Warning ⚠️

"I think we've waited long enough. I would very much like for you to fuck me now."

As soon as jungkook says.

Taehyung practically growls with a renewed sense of energy and begins to pull jungkook t-shirt off. It becomes an interlude of hands and moans and tongues and sweat. Jungkook feel like this is the first time he've ever been touched by a man. The few who came before Taehyung were all boys_____nervous hands and timid mouths. But taehyung is all confidence. He knows exactly where to touch jungkook and exactly how to kiss jungkook.

The only time he's not giving jungkook body his undivided attention is when he reaches to the floor and fishes a condom out of his wallet. Jungkook was on cloud nine already. Eyes closed mouth open dropping saliva. He open his eyes slowly when Taehyung gwt up from him. The gaze his eyes and look at Taehyung. Taehyung start to unzipped his pants and throws them in ground along with boxer. His member is solid rock hard which is standing so proudly. Jungkook wide his eyes open and sit straight while looking at taehyung thing. Jungkook gasp and look at taehyung who was smirking. Taehyung know well why jungkook was reaction was this. Jungkook clear his throat and look at taehyung in his eyes. "I__it's so big I-I don't think it will be fit in mine. Taehyung look at jungkook with dark eyes full of lust. He walk toward jungkook "it's all yours and you gonna take it princess. And don't worry I will make it fit." Once he's back under the covers and the condom is in place, he doesn't even hesitate. Taehyung again pull jungkook with his leg and maid him lay down. Taehyung smirked and open jungkooks legs wide. "Don't worry princess. You can take it." Taehyung start to kiss jungkook neck sucking and licking. Jungkook but his lower lips. Taehyung slight his one finger to jungkook rim. He slowly entered it. Jungkook tilt his head other side. Feeling uncomfortable soon one finger start with two and it became 3. Jungkook was enjoying it. His moans are getting loud and clear. "H-Hyungiee i-i am c-close." That's it Taehyung leave jungkook neck and he pull his fingers.

Jungkook open his eyes. Showing clear unsatisfied face to taehyung. Taehyung smile and kiss the pout away.

"Ready " taehyung said he was ready holding in member in his hand. He don't have to prepare taehyung was all ready. Jungkook nooded. Taehyung take jungkook brazenly in one swift thrust and jungkook gasp into his mouth, every his mouth is fierce and needy, kissing jungkook everywhere he can reach. Taehyung stop this action for awhile. Giving time to adjust.

Jungkook grow so dizzy, jungkook can do nothing but succumb to him. He's unapologetic in the way he fucks jungkook. Soon jungkook tap on his shoulders to let taehyung know. He can move now. As soon as jungkook tap taehyung drop his head between jungkook neck. Sucking and biting the area with is already red. "H-h-hyungiee ahhha......
Taehyung was showing no gentlemen side. He was thrashing so deep. Taehyung hand comes between jungkook headboard and the top of jungkook head as he pushes harder and harder, the bed crashing against the wall with every push.

"G-god," jungkook rolled his eyes. He was feeling dazed every thrust. Taehyung came out and look at jungkook who's eyes are closed sweat in forehead looking exact sin infront of taehyung. Taehyung kiss him. Jungkook open his mouth giving promission to taehyung. Taehyung push his tongue in his mouth. Testing every inch of jungkooks mouth.

Jungkook fingernails dig into the skin of taehyung back as he buries his face against jungkooks neck.

"Taetae," jungkook whisper.

"Oh, God," jungkook say.

"Hyungiee!" He scream.

Taehyung knows he found the right spot to thrust in. The way jungkook body was reacting on his thrust. He knows exactly what he was doing. Taehyung start to go more deep and he continues to hit the spot making jungkook more scream.

Jungkook bite down on taehyung shoulder to muffle every sound that comes after it. Jungkook whole body feels it_____from his head to his toes and back up again.

Jungkook was afraid he might literally pass out for a moment, so he tighten his legs around taehyung and he tenses. "Jeses, Patel." Taehyung body ripples with tremors, and he shoves against the pillow.

It's a full minute before either of them  is able to move. And even then, they choose not to. Taehyung presses his face into the pillow and let's out a deep sigh. "I can't.   .  ." Taehyung pulls back and look down at jungkook. Taehyung eyes are full of something.   .  . 
Jungkook don't know what. Taehyung presses his lips to jungkooks and then says, "you were so right."

"About what?"

Taehyung slowly pulls out of me, coming down on his forearms. "You warned me. You said one time with you wouldn't be enough. You said you were like a drug. But you failed to tell me you were the most addictive kind."

Taehyung start to give wet kisses to jungkook again. Jungkook close his eyes. Feeling every touch of taehyung.

Taehyung was feeling needy again. He want more then one round. He start to climb back to jungkook. But jungkook stop him. "S-stop it Hyungiee, I have basketball tournament upcoming and tomorrow I have to practise so, no more." Jungkook said while looking at taehyung eyes.

Taehyung smirk "brave enough to think you can walk tomorrow princess."

Jungkook wide his eyes blushing mess. Taehyung kiss jungkook cheeks.

After having good bath. Taehyung change the bedsheets and they are lying cuddling to eachother. Feeling the warmth. "Hyungiee,"
Taehyung humm in response eyes closed. "Well you come to watch my match." Jungkook says while looking at taehyung crashing his checks with thumbs. Taehyung open his eyes and pull jungkook closed by his waist. Jungkook gasp the air Bearley not touching there lips. "I will if you give me 1000 kisses." Taehyung says I low husky voice. Jungkook blush on it.

"I-i mean_____ hummm." "What princess." Taehyung pack his lip. "Will you princess, taehyung says muffle voice pressing his  face in jungkooks neck snuggles in it.

Jungkook giggle feeling tricky.
They sleep like that.

I don't know what I have been writing since morning I finished it in evening but today the electrician was cutting the power. Since morning so I am arable to update it in right time.

I am feeling so sleepy. So I am gonna take rest

Bye-bye
Ummmmma😚
🦖