💣

**********************

After yoongi left taehyung take a big sign and drop on chair holding his head close eyes. He was in deep thought as he pull out his phone from the pocket and dial someone number. It's picked up in 3 rings.

"Meet me at my office."

Taehyung says and cut the call didn't let the other person to spoke. He stood up and goes form his office. Who knows where but I know.

In other side,

Jungkook was playing with his team members. Eunwoo was keeping his eyes on jungkook he wana ask many questions to her. They are practicing straight from 1 hour.

And finally decided to take a break.

"Guys, let's take a small brake for now."

Jungkook said breathing heavily. He goes and sit on bench drinking water sweat dripping on his face. The clothes were wet due to sweats.

Jungkook look at his team mates and other junior members as they are looking hella tired. He sign and get up from the bench. The game was close enough for them to worried what will happen. But before that they needed a proper rest.

He walk toward the boys and speak. "Okey guys, tomorrow will be your day off after this practice you guys will go and will take a rest no jumping around am I clear." Jungkook said looking at everyone.

"Okey captain." They all said in one go. Jungkook nooded his head and walk towards the restroom. "Then bye for today have a great day ahead." He says weaving his hand in air.

After sometime he got his locker lock pick his bag and phone and start to head to the exit. As he was looking at his phone concentrated on it. He feels someone behind him. He quickly shoved his phone on his pocket of his shorts and turn around only to find out eunwoo. Jungkook sigh and start to walk again.

Eunwoo was waiting for jungkook out of the restroom while jungkook was taking long time to get out. As he was waiting he was getting bored so, he decided to go and check the ground.

if everyone left or not but no-one was in the ground. That means everyone was left to home. Eunwoo turn back and again went back to wait for jungkook. When he reaches there he saw the door was opened while it was close the entire time that means jungkook was out and he left ahead.

Eunwoo start to run to catch jungkook when he saw jungkook heading towards the exit. He tiptoes his step and followed him. He was near to jump on jungkook when jungkook turn back. Eunwoo found himself astuck in middle when jungkook just sigh and start to walk again.

"Yaaaaa, how did you even notice me coming did you have eyes on back too." Eunwoo says as he start to look back of jungkooks hair. Jungkook sigh "will practice more to walk tiptoes eunwoo, you were littely walking like a horse and breathing like a running dog huffing."

Eunwoo feel little embarrassed as he scratch his hair giving small smile. "By the way how are you, are you fine to play the match if you can't just tell me I will add someone as I will keep you for extra." Jungkook says while walking down the stairs. Eunwoo smile putting his hands on jungkook shoulder. "Don't worry my dear I am perfectly fine and doctor also consume me that I can jump and play so no worries." Jungkook giggle "if you say so."

As they both were talking and walking they stop when they notice someone at the exit sign.

Jungkook and eunwoo both frowned there eyes looking at eachother confused. "What is he doing here." Eunwoo says as he walk little further and turn towards jungkook who just shake his head as no moving his lips downwards.

They walk towards the exit sign and stop little close to mark.

"What's the matter why are you here." Jungkook says folding his arms looking at mark who turn around after hearing the voice. Mark give a slide smile looking at jungkook and eunwoo. "Well nice to meet you jeon and you too." Mark says looking at jungkook and eunwoo head to toe of them.