movie theatre // matt // smut // non-request

not proof read

matt smiled as i sat down next to him and put my left leg over his lap. we decided to watch 365 days. he sighed before taking a few pieces of popcorn and putting them into his mouth all at once. the guy died and matt let out a scoff, "how dumb can you be not to know when you're gonna get fucking shot?" i giggled, to which he didn't find amusing and just glared at me. i signed and continued watching. around an hour later, the boat scene came on and matt and a few other guys had begun shifting around in their seats. 

anyway, i could see the slight light coming through the screen that he was sweating a little. my hand found its way to him and i pulled him closer, "matt? need some help?" i asked, trying to hold in a laugh. he just nodded and looked at me, lust percent in his pretty blue eyes. 

he smirked as i dragged him to the bathroom outside of the room. we eyed the other room next to us and ' spongebob : spongebob on the run ' was playing, where chris and nick were. he dragged me to the men's toilets and luckily, nobody was in there. i fell into the wall while trying to get in as he dragged me and tried not to throw me around. 

he pushed me into the stall, closed it, and made sure he locked it. i stripped into my lingerie, he grinned and gritted his teeth. he gripped his cargo jeans, attempting to unbutton them, and failed to the point where he impatiently practically pushed me to the floor on my knees. suddenly, he unbuttoned his pants and pulled both his boxers and his jeans to his knees. he smiled and gently stroked my head. 

i kitten-licked the tip, earning a whine from matt. i smirked and licked the tip again. i licked from base to tip, "stop. teasing." he mumbled, i just giggled and took it into my mouth. he groaned as i began to bob my head in sync with his bucks. i giggled, sending vibrations to his member, he let out a breathly moan and put his hand in my hair. he began forcing my head onto his member. 

my eyes began tearing up as he pulled me off. before i knew it, i was completely stripped and against the wall. he put his forehead on mine before flipping me with my stomach facing the wall. he pulled my ass closer to his member, i wiggled a little bit to get more comfortable, he slammed into me, mercilessly. not even giving me time to adjust. he thrusted into me, gripping my hair. "slut..." he groaned, lust present in his velvet-laced voice. 

"hello, is anyone in here?" asked a voice from outside. matt covered my mouth and continued slamming into me. i glared at him. "okay.." the voice from outside said, and went into the stall next to us. 

"shush, you little bitch.." matt growled, almost silently into my ear. my eyes teared up as he slammed into me once again. i knew he was gonna get faster, "speeding up, okay slut?" he groaned into my ear again, "m-matt... shiit." i mumbled. the person took a piss and walked out quickly and washed their hands and exited. (HA) i felt a knot in my stomach, "b-babe, im gonna ccum.." 

"awe, is my pretty little.." he groaned, "slut.. gonna cum all over dick?" i nodded. he slapped my ass mercilessly pounding into me. "im gonna cum, want me to fill you full of my children? fucking slut." i nodded quickly and came while moaning into his hand, "okay, y/n" he moaned and came, letting his children stay in my pussy. he pushed any bit back in that fell out. "you can keep that in." he grinned. 

"for later"