i feel it coming // matt // smut // request

summary; "can u do a matt x reader based on the song 'feel it coming' by the weekend?"  (this request is really old and was surprisingly difficult)

warnings; smut, matt in love, f!oral, fingering, riding

not proofread

---

When you accidentally found yourself in a 'friends with benefits' relationship with Matt, you were not expecting it to be like this. 

Matt was gentle when he needed to be. He knew not to rush with you, both romantically and sexually. He took his time and was very attentive to you. No one made you feel as good as Matt, and he made a point to keep it that way.

His feathery touches to your arms and legs were enough to start a pool between your thighs. His rich voice in your ear told you how beautiful you looked or how much he couldn't wait to destroy you later. 

He really couldn't wait, either.

"I can see it in your eyes," he whispered over, "You can't wait either." His hand trailed under your skirt ever so lightly under the table. Your breath hitched as his palm covered your panties, and your shoulders tensed when he pushed them to the side. 

"Chris and Nick are right there," you said, looking over at the couch right in front of you.

"They're paying attention to the movie," he said, making you gasp as he plunged a finger into the dripping heat in between your legs. "Plus, your body never lies. All this for me?" 

Your eyes shut and you nodded. Matt slowly plunged his finger in and out of you, adding a second after just a few plunges. 

Soon enough, it became too much and the two of you were rushing to his room. He wasted no time in sliding your lacey panties off your legs and lifting your skirt.

The way his tongue moved over your slit was otherworldly. His fingers gave attention to your hole, while his tongue was focused on your mound. Matt on his knees for you became your favorite sight, and right now you were having a hard time looking away.

You noticed the growing tent in his lap, but you were feeling too high to care. Matt knew what he was doing.

He continued tracing patterns onto your clit, using his free hand to palm his erection. You could feel his groans against you, and every little thing he did brought you closer to your high. He felt it too. 

"Come for me, sweetheart," he said, barely coming from between your legs. 

Like a command, your high came over you like a feeling of ecstasy. He laid open-mouthed kisses along your thighs, grazing them slightly. 

"You taste so good," he said, groaning and coming up to kiss you.

"Yeah? Let me taste you now."