what? // matt // fluff // non-request

short lil fluff, tell me if you guys like the fluffs and if you want angsts too, i'll try to come up with some ideas for some. i just hate doing only smuts so yaaa

not proof read btw, sorry if there's mistakes, i'm tired and fixing to sleep !

--

"nope, i still don't like him. end of story!" i said. "c'mon y/n, you know you like matt! please just date him already!!" madi yelled, she'd been trying to get me with matt since he and i met. i often heard matt upstairs in his room singing a song, but every time, it was the same one! 

"madi, i'm just gonna go home," i mentioned, grabbing my jacket and bag from the couch. "no, no, no, stay y/n! please stay! matt wanted to talk to you, i'll go get him!" madi ran up the stairs and opened matts door. 

they came downstairs 5 minutes later. i stared at the floor. "hi, y/n." he mumbled. i scowled. he rolled his eyes, "i'm taking you home." i groaned, "seriously madi? you're trying so hard it's getting annoying." madi laughed and pushed us out of the door, "go on lovebirds.." i almost fell but gained my balance quickly. 

"i don't want you to take me home, literally just drop me off at starbucks or something," i said, staring at him. his eyebrows furrowed. "yeah, yeah okay. i'm taking you home." , "no, matt, you're not." i said sternly. he didn't say anything, just continued what he was doing. rummaging for his keys.

 "oh yeah, i have my boyfriend coming over tonight, so fucking drive me home," i said, opening the car door and shutting it once i was inside. he rolled his eyes and sat in the drivers seat. i put my home address in the gps and matt started driving. 

i noticed that at every red light, his hand would make its way to my thigh, squeezing it gently. "matt, can you stop?" i said, squirming. he chuckled, "fine." i sighed and looked out the window, watching cars fly past. 

at the next red light, he grabbed my hand, causing me to gasp, "matt- what- my boyfri-" he stared at me, "doesn't exist. i know how you feel about me, madi told me!" i blushed, "yeah, and what?" i shook my head, continuing to look out the window. he suddenly squeezed my hand. 

"i feel the same."