sweethearts nite // chris // fluff // request

summary; "Pls do one based off Chris taking his gf (y/n) to Disneyland's 'Sweethearts nite'"

warnings; swearing, a bunchhhhh of fluff!! 

not proofread 

REALLY LOVE THIS ONE

--

"Hello, beautiful friends! Welcome back, or welcome, to my channel. My name is y/n and today I'm bringing you along to mine and my boyfriend's date night!" 

As you finished your introduction, you cut the camera off as you relished in the feeling of Chris's hand placed on your upper thigh. His left hand gripped firmly on the wheel, you were playing music off of your phone. 

Chris had gotten used to your filming, knowing that you upload videos every other day, which was different from his and his brother's uploading schedule. Considering he also made a living from filming, he understood the schedule perfectly. 

It was one of the reasons your relationship was perfect. The understanding of each other's schedules and patience when something doesn't go as planned. 

You recently just hit around Four million subscribers, and due to so many people witnessing your life weekly, you and Chris both value your privacy deeply. 

But since you've been doing YouTube for three years, you've gotten comfortable about the thin line between privacy and reality. 

"For some of you new friends, this is my boyfriend, Chris," you stated, turning the camera back on as you panned it over to Chris driving. 

"Hey guys." He smiled, briefly turning to wave before continuing to focus his attention on the road. 

Within 20 more minutes, Chris pulled into the Mickey and Friends parking lot. You were buzzing with excitement as you stepped out of the car, making sure to grab your purse and accessories. 

As you went around the car you saw Chris pulling up his black jeans, the waistband of his Tommy Hilfiger briefs exposed. 

You playfully hooked your finger in his waistband, letting the material slap gently against his v-line as he smirked down at you. 

"Really, baby?"

"Are these the ones I got you?"

"I think so." 

You slipped your bag over your shoulder as Chris took your hand in his, beginning to walk towards the escalators. 

You grabbed the camera, recording your shoes standing next to each other. You panned it up to Chris, surprised to see him making a goofy face (which made you snort into the camera).

--

"We're here!" You announced to your camera as the two of you approached the front gate. The February sun was minutes from setting as stars peeked out from the clouds. 

You filmed Chris scanning your tickets, and thanking the lady before walking past the turnstile. A wide smile was on your face as the train station in front of you was covered in pink lights. 

"I think we need to grab these lanyards and wristbands," Chris said, placing his large hand firmly on your waist as he guided you over to where workers were passing things out. 

Luckily, it was a Tuesday night so it wasn't as crowded as it could have been. The time on your watch read 6:18 in the evening. 

You thanked the workers as you slipped on your lanyard, turning the camera towards you. Chris was used to you vlogging in crowded places, and with the use of his height, he continued to guide you through the tunnel.