caught // chris // semi-smutty fluff // non-request

summary; " could you do where chris & his girl making out on their tour bus and someone just catches them? "

not proofread

( sorry i haven't been updating! i forgot for a while i was even doing this but i've just been really busy recently but i'm gonna start updating again! ) 

warnings; swearing, fluff, hints at sexual shit idk 

----

You thought that Chris wouldn't have been as excited as he was when it was official that I was going on tour with him and his triplet brothers. Mainly because it would mean that it would be impossible for us to be able to spend any alone time together. There would be no privacy, it would be us on a tour bus with somebody around at all times.

It's not like you two are actively sneaking around either. You're together, you've been seeing each other for a long while, and only recently has Chris made it official. But in both of your minds, the both of you are dating. The problem with it all is, you're worried about how some people might react. 

Chris isn't really swayed by the fans very much, they mean the world to him of course, but just because they might not like you, doesn't mean he's just gonna break up with you. They could try to dig into your past to find out a bunch of shit about you, and come across absolutely nothing.

The most they could do was find some shit you said as a joke in a youtube video and attempt to use that against you. But really, they're gonna come across jack shit and resort to lying.

You're not saying that his fans, or any of your guys' fans would end up doing this, it's just hypothetical, but sadly a factor you have to consider. We all know the Triplets do have some crazy fans, and that's how every fanbase typically is, there are always some weird ones. 

You're also worried about how his brothers or friends will feel. The fact you have a brother-sister relationship with both Matt and Nick might be compromising too. If you and Chris were to break up, what would happen exactly? They'd have to pick sides and resort to lying, and risk offending the other side. Or not pick at all, and tell the both of you that they'll be staying out of it so neither of you can hold a grudge.

So, the better thing would be to keep it from them. If you do break up, and you and him start drifting, it won't seem as awkward. The both of you would come up with some lame ass excuse that you two didn't like each other much anyway. It would solve the problem, freak them out a little bit considering how well the two of you get along, but eventually, they'd get over it. 

And with being on tour, on a tour bus all together, you only hanging around Chris would tick them off. They're gonna know that something is going on between you two, it's just a matter of when. How fast their brains would react on it, figure it out that you're together way more often than you're with Matt and Nick, the two of you get along well- some may say better than a couple of friends should- and you guys cuddle, even more than you cuddle with Nick. 

They already know you're in Chris's room a lot back at home, they don't typically think anything of that though- it will just be different when you guys are gonna be with each other 24/7 for the next month inseparably. 

Maybe this is Chris's way of telling you he wants to tell everyone else. Sneaking around has gotten pretty tiring, and it's not like everyone will freak out exactly. They might be surprised at first, but they'll feel comfortable pretty soon after, and then you won't have to worry about it much anymore. 

But them knowing and being comfortable with it grants the chance of them accidentally filming you together. Most likely on accident, but all it takes is one little accident and suddenly the whole fanbase knows. 

You look over to Chris who's sitting on the couch in the tour bus, squinting at him suspiciously. For a second, he doesn't notice, too lost in his thoughts. But then, he glances at you briefly, goes back to his thoughts, and does a double take that just about breaks his neck. You can't help but burst out laughing, covering your mouth to quiet it down. 

"Why?" he whines, pulling you into him a little tighter. 

"I have a question." you place your head on his shoulder. 

Chris chuckles, "You couldn't have asked me without scaring the shit out of me first?"

You shrug slightly, "Adds to the fun."

He rolls his eyes, giving you a kiss on the lips, which turns into a more passionate makeout as you climb on his lap, not intending to do anything SEXUAL- considering you're literally destined to be caught any second- and then the door to the bus slams loudly. 

You jolt, looking over your shoulder, thinking you might have time to jump off his lap. But there stands Matt and Nick, shaking their heads.

"Now what do we have here?" Matt asks, crossing his arms. 

You press your lips together, looking back at Chris. He tries to keep a straight face, but the second he sees you trying not to laugh, he can't hold it in anymore. You cover your mouth as you press your head into his chest.

"Nothing." Chris tries to get out, but the both of you are laughing at each other. 

"Explain yourselves!" Nick says.

"They've been dating behind our backs," Matt mutters. 

Madi snorts, "It's not like it wasn't obvious or anything, did you see them?" 

You finally lift your head, looking at your friends. Matt lazily throws his arms around Nick and snuggles into his neck. It's cringe, and clearly uncomfortable, "Never do that shit to me again." Nick says pushing Matt off of him as quickly as possible. 

"Would you like any Pepsi, my dear?" Matt breathes into Nick's ear. 

Nick shivers, "I'm literally going to LOSE IT,"

Chris shakes his head, "She doesn't sound like that." 

"Oh, I bet you would know." Nate raises his eyebrows. 

"You've been sneaking her in and out, I bet." 

You smile slyly, "I've got this place on lock."

"Anyways, I think it's time we go eat?" Chris says, picking you up bridal style.

Matt suddenly throws himself into Nick's arms. Nick struggles for a moment, and just fully purposefully drops Matt to the floor, and begins to follow you. 

You and Chris are outside of the tour bus and walking into the Waffle House, walking a bit in front of everyone else following behind you.

"That could have gone a lot worse." you laugh, and Chris smiles, pressing a kiss to your lips before entering the restaurant. 

"It was just about to get to the good part!" he says jokingly whining.