stabbing prank // matt // angst // non-request

not proofread

PRETTYYYYY ANGSTY // this is not my fav idk why i just wanted to do something like this but it's not that good so💀, also ik the triplets would never do a prank like this on ANYONE so idk wtf it was just a idea

warnings; angst, blood, knife

--

MATT POV:

--

"hey, guys! it's matt. today i'm with chris, nick, and nate and we're gonna prank y/n, basically, we went out to buy balaclavas and clothes she would never expect us to wear. we also bought a really real-looking fake knife, and nate's gonna pretend to come out and chris is gonna pretend to stab him. y/n's at the store right now, she has been for ages. i bet she's gonna be back in around 5-10 minutes, so let's set up."

i ended the recording and we scrambled to our rooms, and nate ran to the garage to set up cameras. i put on the balaclava and the clothes and walked out. me and chris were done first so quickly shoved things off the counters and smashed a few glasses. 

i heard y/n's car pull up so we all ran to different spots. "y/n's in for a good prank!" i said to the camera before putting it in the hiding spot. y/n soon walked into the kitchen and i grabbed the fake gun, "guys, i found her! she's here!" i yelled in a deeper tone than usual.

--

y/n pov:

--

'fuck!' i thought, dropping my groceries and absolutely booking it to the front door, where another man was, so i ran to the garage and saw nate. 

"nate! who- who are they?! why are they here..?!" i whisper yelled, nate went to the door and opened it, "who?" he turned to look at me and i saw a knife get stabbed into his side, and a bunch of blood spewed out. i began to cry.

"no, no, no..." i hid under the desk and looked at my knees. one of the men found me and grabbed my wrist, dragging me into the living room.

"found her, boss." the 'boss' walked up to me, "aw, it's a shame we have to kill such a pretty girl." i looked up at him with tears in my eyes, "fuck you!!!" i kicked the 'boss' in the dick and punched the other guy in the face, running to the bathroom and locking myself in.

i instantly fell to the floor and went to grab my phone, when i realized it was in one of my grocery bags. i began bawling my eyes out and it got hard to breathe, i soon enough heard voices in my head. 

i sobbed harder, barely breathing. i couldn't hear anything but my own cries and screams. 

"no!" i screamed, "pleas-" i stopped breathing and grabbed my hair, pulling and yanking it, one of the men kicked down the door and crouched down to me, soon taking off his mask, it was matt. 

"y/n, calm down baby," the other men disappeared and so did nate. the men took off their masks, it was chris and nick. 

i calmed down slightly, my breath still hitching. i looked at my hands and they were shaking really bad. "guys go downstairs.. ge-get me a glass of water..." matt grabbed my hands and gently rubbed them.

"it's okay y/n," matt spoke to me, "it's just a prank." i sighed and tried to speak, but i couldn't. almost 20 minutes later, i fully calmed down, "that wasn't funny." i said as matt rubbed my back in our bed.

"i'm not gonna post it y/n, it's okay." i nodded, "you can, just don't do it again." he smiled, "i love you." i kissed his cheek, "i love you too." he laughed, "that kick was powerful, chris has a bruise from that powerful ass punch,"