hookup routine // matt // smut // non-request

summary; It's just one of the many times you've hooked up with Matt Sturniolo.

warnings; basically just sex 

not proofread

--

You still lie on Matt's bed with him hovering over you. His mouth finds your neck, your collarbone, and eventually the bulge of your breasts. 

His hands roam over your body, gently cupping the curve of your ass, as he gently sucks on your skin.

Your hand was in his hair, your breath faltering as you felt his hands slide up your shirt, his intention clear. You lift your upper body and Matt pulls the shirt over your head, leaving you in your bra. He looks at you quickly with a hunger in his eyes before he starts kissing your neck again.

His hand finds your breast, and he starts gently to caress your nipple through the fabric. You let out a muffled moan.

"God, you're so..." you hear Matt grumbling against your skin as his hand finds the button of your pants.

He opens them with skilled hands before he slides one of them inside and teases you by pulling softly at the waistband of your panties.

You suddenly stop him and look at him with a smug smile. "Oh, you think you can just undress me and have all the fun alone?"

Matt knows exactly what you mean, and with a swift motion, he pulls his shirt over his head, revealing his chest. You quickly lick your lips, and then Matt captures you with another passionate kiss. His tongue finds yours and you start a desireful dance.

His hands slip into your pants again, but this time, he doesn't stop. His hand not only slips into your pants but directly into your panties. He is soft and starts to caress your most sensitive spot. You let out a surprised moan as Matt's fingers roam through your folds.

"Wow", Matt breathes and looks at you. "Can't remember when you were this wet for me before."

You, blushing slightly, smile at Matt before your hands find his belt, and you open it. Matt, on the other hand, pulls down your pants before his hand wanders up to your ass. The other hand goes back to his prior task and you moans again.

Your hand manages it at the same time to open his pants and let them slip down, so he can just step out of it. You can already see the bulge in his boxers and you smile. Matt breaks away from you quickly, before he opens his nightstand drawer, taking out a condom.

He tosses it next to you on the mattress before he turns his attention back to you. He kisses you again before he starts to fiddle with the clasp of your bra before he takes it off. He looks at you quickly and then kisses your breast, sucking on your nipple while his other hand wanders back down to your center.

"God, Matt," you breathe, and he takes it as a compliment.

He pulls up and then seductively slides down the last piece of fabric from your body before he places himself between your legs. He peppers your inner thigh with kisses, tickling you slightly before you can feel his tongue between your folds.

You grasp the sheet beneath you, and your hand finds his hair. You bend your back, and Matt's grip on your hips gets stronger, and he pushes them down.

"You don't wanna be a naughty girl, do you?" he asks; his breath grasps your most sensitive spot, and you moan again.

"No," you pant.

Matt looks at you smugly before he stands up and takes off his boxers. You look at him and, as always, you are baffled by Matt. You know Matt's cock by now. He is not the biggest – at least not until it's in its full glory as it is now.

He takes the condom, takes it out of the pack, and puts the condom around his cock with skilled motion.

"You ready?" he asks, and you nod in anticipation.

He positions himself again between your legs, his hands to your left and right before he starts to tease you with his tip. He leans down and kisses you passionately so that you can taste yourself on his lips. Matt loves doing this. Showing you how good he thinks you taste.

Then, with a small jerk, he penetrates you. Your breath caught, and you looked at him with wide eyes. Matt smiles and lets you adjust to his size momentarily before he starts to move.

Your hands find his back, and your fingernails dig into his skin as his movements grow faster and harder. Suddenly, Matt grabs your wrists and pins them above your head, leaving him in power. You gasp, and Matt's mouth wanders to your breast again before he gently bites your hard nipple. 

He fills you up and pounds into you, and with each thrust, he hits the right spot.

There is a reason why you didn't leave the first time with Matt a one-night stand. And one of the reasons is just that he is fucking good at what he's doing.

Matt pants and suppresses his moans as he takes one of your legs and puts it on his shoulder.

"Jeez, you're tight today," he pants, and now he hits the spot even more direct.

You moan and want to grab something, but Matt still has your hands pinned above your head. "Matt..." you breathe. "You... God... You... Right there", you stammer, and Matt smiles.

"You are?" he asks smugly and keeps doing what he does.

You feel your climax nearing, and your muscles start to tense. Matt feels it, too, and presses his teeth together.

The orgasm hits you with full force. Your muscles tense, your legs around Matt's torso, and your walls clamped around his cock. You try to suppress your moan, but you don't manage it all too well, as your body starts to shake.

Matt smiles, satisfied, as he lets you come down from your high. He releases your hands as you are still panting, and then he kisses you before he quickly bites your shoulder and pulls out. He takes your hips and turns you around on all fourth before he positions himself behind you and starts to penetrate you again.

You, still sensitive from your climax, let him do his thing. Your encounters are like rehearsed choreographies about now. A game you both know how to play.

Matt thrusts into you, his grip firmly on your hip, as the other finds his way to your hair, and he slightly pulls you back. Your back is arched, and Matt, now and then, kisses your back.

"Okay", he breathes and you know what that means. He is there.

You tighten your walls as well as you can, and with a few more thrusts, Matt starts to shake behind you, and his muscles tense as well. As he releases himself, his pants are heavy and he almost collapses on you. He pulls out of you, steadies himself, and pulls you up so your back is pressed against his chest, and then he turns your head and kisses you passionately.