in those books you read // matt // smut // non-request

summary; you left your fanfiction open on your laptop and Matt finds it.

warnings; sex, foreplay, hair pulling, choking, spanking, etc

not proofread

(this one is slightly longer than most of my fics)

--

You had just run yourself a bath, glass of wine, and vibrator ready to go. The room was dark with flickering orange light from the multiple candles on the bench beside the tub, you dropped your pink robe and stepped into the scolding water.

Letting your body adjust to the temperature before sinking into it, the bubbles swarmed your naked body. Your head is the only thing visible if someone were to walk in.

You had been reading smut on your laptop, smut about your boyfriend that his fans had created. You were now hornier than ever, aching for his touch.

You had gone searching for his fan fiction and usually you read stuff about other celebrities, but your boyfriend had been on your mind for the past two months. You missed him, you missed his laugh, his smile, and especially his hands.

You were aching to feel him inside of you again, two months being the longest either of you had been away from one another. But he had to fly away for tour and unfortunately, you couldn't go as your little sister was unwell, you needed to be home for her.

You reached over for your vibrator, turning it on to the lowest setting first, and you sunk it into the water. Spreading your legs and nudging the tip to your swollen clit. Gripping the edge of the tub with the other hand. 

All the while you were enjoying yourself upstairs, Matt had gotten home. He noticed all the lights off so didn't call out to you, unsure if you were sleeping or maybe at your parents.

He pushed his bag over the threshold and locked the door behind him, he began by taking his shoes off and then his jacket. Putting them in their rightful place.

He started walking towards the bedroom, he could hear soft sounds from what he assumed was your speaker. Excitement ran through him as he realized you were home, but instead of rushing through the doors, he opened it slowly.

The room is dark except for the orange light seeping under the bathroom door, but his eyes fall on something else. Your laptop is perched on the bed, he's not sure why he steps towards the laptop before you.

He reaches down and grabs it, scanning over the words on the screen. "Well, well well," he mumbles, he's found your reading material. He is shocked at the writing, the way the person describes him, and his actions.

He knew people wrote fan fiction but never to this extent, just as he's about to scroll he hears your loud moans. Head snapping towards the bathroom door.

Had you been reading this and gotten aroused he thought, were you using one of the many toys you used while he was away? Picturing your face as you reached your orgasm. 

His cock began to harden in his sweatpants, he turned his attention back to the laptop. He moved the mouse and scrolled to the top, he had just enough time to read the whole thing. Just enough time to get all the information he needed to then perform the acts on you. He wanted you satisfied, he wanted to experience your kinks with you.

Back in the bathroom, you've made yourself cum twice. Your fingers and toes had begun to prune, deciding it was best to get out of the tub now. You pulled the bath plug and let the water drain away, quickly giving yourself a rinse under the shower head.

You stepped out of the bath and continued with your nightly routine, oblivious to your boyfriend being on the other side of the door and reading on your laptop, reading all the dirty secrets you had hoped to keep from him.