before you start

Hello, and welcome to and the stars will be their guides! Before you start reading, I'd like to say a few things:

1. Like all of my other fanfics, I'm not shipping the people in real life that the characters in this fic are based off of. If anyone mentioned as being shipped in this fic ever says they're uncomfortable with it, I'll fix it :]

2. Please, no hate. If you have any constructive criticism, please leave it in the comments. I'm always striving to be a better writer. However, if you're just going to hate on my story, please don't comment. You most likely won't get a response out of me anyway, which means you'll be wasting your time.

3. I'm going to try to update this every Tuesday, but life happens. I'll try to let you know ahead of time if I can't upload a chapter sometime.

4. I will post trigger warnings above each chapter. If you think I need to add anything, let me know.

5. You're free to point out any spelling/grammar mistakes that you can find so I can fix them, or, if they're funny enough, just laugh at them. I know there are some authors who don't like that kind of stuff being pointed out, but I'm completely fine with it. You can even make fun of mistakes if you want to (please do I love it).

6. The quality of the chapters in this fluctuates a lot because I just CAN NEVER manage to make my writing quality consistent, so there are some chapters (*cough* 6 *cough*) that are insanely well-written (for me) and some (*cough* 11 *cough*) that suck (to me).  Also it's worse than usual in this story because I was trialing out a new writing style and I also wrote a super amazing oneshot when I was in the middle of this and it took me a while to get back into the swing of things (you WON'T BELIEVE what chapter was written directly after (hint: its the worst one lol)).

7. A bunch of songs are featured in this fic and I'll be linking them + crediting the creator/creators in each chapter.

8. A lot of the images used in the fic (besides the one above, which is the cover I made) were generated using DeepAI. Sadly, you have to pay to use a lot of the good generators now (that change happened just as I was finishing up this fic), but I think it would probably be worth it if you're planning to use it often (btw I am not sponsored by DeepAI, I'm just crediting it because I used it a lot in this fic). Anything that wasn't AI generated came off of Google.

I think that's all, so I'll see you after the first chapter (unless I end up leaving an A/N on the prologue)! Happy reading!

-Blu