Chapter 26

Jack

Our ceremony was tomorrow and the nervousness started to hit me. I tried to do some work, but my mind wouldn't stay focused, so I decide to workout instead, thankfully the new house had a gym.

I decide to move in a couple of days ago just to get everything ready for when Athena moves in. I want her to feel like this was her home as well. I added a couple improvements to the new place for her. I put in a skyline in our bedroom since it helps her sleep. She loves looking at the stars at night. I also added some plants and put in some more windows so her wolf wouldn't feel too far from the forest.

I hear a knock coming from upstairs. "Down here!" I shout. Then hear Nate, Sean and Reed coming down stairs.
"Hey Boss. What you doing?" Nate says taking a seat on my work bench.
"Just working out. What you guys up too?" I say, putting my boxing gloves on.
"Well you get tied down tomorrow. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with us boys one last time." Nate says. I started punching the punching bag, while Sean holds it still for me.

"What exactly did you have in mind." I ask, still delivering blows after blows.
"We should go clubbing." Reed says and I stop to catch my breath.
"Did you forget me and Nate have mates now." I say.

"So? the girls are going, why can't we?" He argues.
"Wait the girls went, even Athena?" I asked sounding a little frustrated.
"Ya, Mark told me before I left." Reed explains.

"Wait, my girl too." Nate says frustrated as well. I'm not gonna lie I was very pissed about her not telling me. I can only imagine her out there surrounded by hungry men.
"Don't they know its not safe with Cole around." I argued, but Reed just shrugs.

I rub my eyes in frustration. "Let's get ready."
"Ready for what?" Nate ask.
"We're gonna crash their little girls night." I say taking my gives off.
"Oh hell ya, lets do this." Reed says in excitement.

"You guys in?" He ask Nate and Sean.
"I'm coming, I can't believe Clair didn't say anything about this before she left." Nate says angrily.
"I'll come too, I'd like to see some new chicks." Sean says.

We all got ready to headed out. I was still a pissed that the girls took Athena to a club. They know who Cole wants and he would do anything to get to her. I'm sure Athena didn't even wanna go in the first place knowing her. I once asked her if she wanted to go on a date to the cities, but she told me how crowed places gave her anxiety.

Once we were all dressed up, we hopped into my truck and headed out to the club. We drove for three hours until we finally got there. It was packed as hell, people were lining up from three blocks away trying to get in. Thankfully we knew the people that own the club, so we didn't have to wait in line.

As we walked in, I realized it was gonna be harder to find the girls in this crowd. The music was blaring so loud that I couldn't hear what Nate was saying.

"Man how are we gonna find the girls in this crowd!" Nate mind links to me. I sniff the air to try to get Athenas scent.
Found you Love.

I walked through the crowd following her scent. The boys were following close behind me. I spotted CJ and Clair who were dancing next to the bar.

"Clair!" Nate shouts. She stops dancing and sees Nate coming her way.
"BAbE! Your HEre."
Yup their drunk.

"What are you guys doing here? Did you forget that Cole is out there trying to start a war with us." Nate argues.
"Oh pleaSe BAbe, we are PeachY here." She says slumping over him.
"Hey where's Athena?" I asked CJ and she starts to laugh. She wasn't as drunk as Clair was, just tipsy.
"Just so you know brother your new mate is a light weight." She pointed her head to the direction of where the DJ was. In my horror I see Athena dancing with Izzy on top of a table. I can tell from here she was just as wasted as Clair was.