A very platonic cabin get away (karlity) 💠🔱♻️ [updated]

Karl x Quackity
Lime🔱 was gonna be smut♻️ butt..
Song:
I hate that this is unfinished but I need to write smt else rn (I have no idea what so if u have a request..👩‍🍳👩‍🍳👩‍🍳)

Karl:"Lex we're gonna have so much fun!"
Quackity:"fuck YEAH"
They cheered while they pulled into the dirt driveway of the $1500 per night cabin Airbnb.
They were pared up for a mrbeast video.
"$10 VS. $100 VS. $1000 VS. $10000 CABIN AIRBNB'S!!" Or something.
Karl and Quackity had been talking a lot recently so when Jimmy told him to pick out one of his streamer friends for a video karl immediately invited Quackity.

They were excited,they had 4 days in a whole cabin mansion,deep deep deeeeep in the woods for them.
selves.
They knew they'd only be in the video for about 3 minutes,so they could basically do what they wanted to.
Drink,party,sleep,hangout,whatever! A whole cabin for two bros for 4 days.

They were really excited to spend time with each other.
Quackity and Karl got out of the car.
He smiled at Karl,they were both equally hyped up for this.
Quackity nudged him before running inside.
This was gonna be fucking awesome.

2 days later

Okay,so.
Quackity and Karl had been having a great time together.
It was the most fun they've had in a while,
Enjoying each others presence,talking about stuff,venting to each other,ranting to each other while drunk,almost skinny-dipping in the lake behind the cabin,laughing,just generally having fun.
But,there was one problem.
There were NO BITCHES here.

For some reason,Quackity woke up and chose to be horny.
But Karl was around most of the time so he couldn't really find the right time to..relive himself?
He loved Karl so much,but he really needed some time and space to just bust a nut in peace.
He assumed Karl didn't have the same problem since he was acting normal,while Quackity kept on biting his tongue watching out that he doesn't say anything thing incredibly desperate.

But the time for him to let loose was coming.
It was the third night,Quackity and Karl were on the couch.
They sat there in the dark watching a movie.
And in 3...2...Karl yawned.
Quackity smiled and looked over at him.
Quackity:"you tired?"
Karl nodded and wiped his hand over his face.
Karl:"fuck,I think I'm gonna hit the hay.."
He said tiredly
Quackity scoffed as he watched sleepy Karl get up.

He brushed over Quackitys hair as he walked passed him in his shirt and loose pajama pants.
Karl:"night..."
Quackity:"good night Karl!"
He sung excited as he watched Karl leave up the stairs,basically already asleep.
He waited a few more seconds until he heard the door close from upstairs before he quietly cheered and grabbed the remote.
He laid down on the couch sideways,resting his back and head on the arm rest.
He turned off the movie they were watching
And went onto google.

He pressed down on the voice command button before whispering 'pornhub.com'.
It took a few seconds before it successfully opened.
Quackity cheered again,he pulled down his pants and boxers as he started to search through the home page.
He was so pent up he could watch regular straight porn on the first tab of the home page!
It was unusual,but Quackity didn't complain,he just needed a good release.

He clicked on it and quickly lowered the volume from 15 to 4.
He tossed the remote,not caring where it landed.
Quackity wrapped his hand around his dick and started getting himself hard,a deep sigh of relief coming from his lungs as he could finally touch himself.
He quickly sped up,and luckily for him,his dick was happily complying,he got hard in about 1-2 minutes.

Quackity panted like a dog while he jerked himself off.
He wasn't usually this vocal,and going one to two weeks without sex or jerking off wasn't that hard but something was different here.
Quackity rolled his head back and closed his eyes.
His mouth open as he imagined all of the things he could be doing right now,his free hand traveled to his left chest pec.
It was unusual for him but,guilty pleasure I guess.