Wrestling practice in your dorm room (karlity) ♻️ 2

The more names he could think of in his head to describe him in this situation right now,the more he started to calm down.
He slowly realized he got carried away by being challenged,and Karl actually sounded kinda hurt.
Quackity quickly took his hand of off Karl's hair and looked down at him,both of them breathing heavily.
Quackity:"fuck,are you okay?"
Karl squirmed around a bit more before that ended up exhausting him too.

He looked up at Quackity,as much as he could atleast.
Karl started to smirk,reliving Quackity of his worries of if he accidentally took it too far.
Quackity remembered that Karl was just as competitive as he was and that this was all fun and games,and Quackity thought that was what he was smiling about.
Quackity awkwardly laughed.
Quackity:"man...your a bitch"
Karl:"you know I can feel your dick print on my ass,right?"
Karl scoffed.

Quackity looked down at his black shorts,he was fully erect,his bulge perfectly lined up with
Karl's ass.
I guess he'd kind slid from Karl's lower back to Karl's...yk...
Karl laughed as he saw Quackitys expression as he realized.
Quackity:"fuck,do you want me to get off?"
Karl:"if I wanted you to get off of me,I would've already pushed you off,right?"
Quackity shrugged.
Quackity:"um...I mean,in all fairness,your clearly not that strong-"

Karl:"Lex."
Quackity looked at Karl,that smirk on his face,
He slightly moved against Quackitys print making him groan.
Karl:"cmon...just fuck me already.."
Karl said quietly.
The perfect tone in his voice,like he was a professional.
Although Quackity was surprised,he's been secretly waiting for this moment for a long time.

He let go of Karl's wrists and started to pull down his shorts,revealing a pare of black boxers with '#18' written on them in white.
It was Quackitys player number.
Quackity looked at him.
Quackity:"y-?"
Karl:"I'll tell you later."
Karl said,acting like this wasn't sorta a big deal?
He kept on moving quickly,eager to get off so Quackity did the same.
He pulled down Karl's boxers and Karl pulled down Quackitys shorts.

Quackity took a deep breath,he put one of his hands on Karl's slightly arched back while he aligned himself with Karl.
He realized that it'll be a bit harder without lube so he spat down,aiming perfectly at Karl's hole.
Usually,if this was a girl,Quackity would grab some lube from his nightstand to make it more comfortable,but Karl was a man,and men are rough,take risks,right? That's like their whole thing?
Quackity jerked himself off for a few strokes before he slowly pushed into Karl.

Although they were both acting quick,the first thrust just had to be slow..
Karl grabbed the sheets next to his head,
panting.
Quackity lowered himself down to be closer to Karl.
He looked down at himself,grinding into Karl painfully slow.
He kissed the back of his neck as he hiked up Karl's shirt.
Karl:"gH- fucking- speed up already..~"
Karl said,a bit frustrated.

Quackity:"huh?"
Quackity looked at Karl,smirking.
Karl whimpered as Quackity sped up.
Karl:"y-yOur still slow..~"
Quackity:"yeah? Say that again"
Karl looked at Quackity,biting his lips,
obviously trying to rile him up so Quackity would finally show him the same dominance he just did while they were wrestling.
Karl:"your fucking..slow."
Karl said firmly,not breaking eye contact.
Quackity scoffed before he swiftly pulled Karl's hair back and sped up.
And I mean,he sped up.

Karl moaned loudly,good thing the architects making this building thought about this exact situation happening amongst college students,
So they made the dorms soundproof.
Karl's back arched as his head was forced to look up,he couldn't hide his expressions or moans in the sheets anymore.
Quackity groaned,the relief he felt after finally being able to roughly pump his best friends ass was amazing,so he gave it his all.
Quackity:"you wanna say that a-AGain?~"
He groaned.
Karl just loudly moaned over and over and over.