Prologue

Going through the mail since picking it up, I stop in the doorway of the house seeing a letter addressed to me from some place in England. An institution. The Amun Academic Boarding Institution. Why?

Dear Miss Emily Prescott,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted into the Amun Academic Boarding Institution. A full paid scholarship for you to attend our esteemed institution. We wait to hear your response.

Sincerely,

Headmaster Eric Sweet

I then remember my one teacher telling me about knowing an Eric Sweet, how they are old friends. She mentioned a scholarship and me being a perfect edition to this school. She then told me how she had something important to tell me and my dad. Oh my god!

"DAD! JESSIE!" Screaming for my dad and older sister, this is so excited! I know dad is at home, he's done beating up the trainees "DAD! JESSIE!"

"What's wrong?" Jessie runs in along with dad who are looking around for danger, one thing about having a dad who is in the military and is a sergeant who trains the recruits nearly all the time. He's on guard a lot and ready for danger whenever present, I don't mind. I love how protective my dad is.

"Where's the danger?" Dad demands

"I'm going to England!" Screaming in excitement, jumping up and down.

"Huh?" Dad and Jessie both ask

"Young lady" Dad crossed his arms "you are not going to England"

"Yes I am" nodding my head as I show him the paper, Jessie looks over as dad reads the acceptance letter "you know Mrs. Hart? She told me how she was going to apply for this scholarship for me to go to this boarding school in England, she told me earlier today that she'd like to talk to me and you when she had the chance! This must be why!"

"We're going to England!" Jessie exclaims jumping up and down with me.

"Halt!" Dad calls, we stop to stare at him "At ease!" Looking at me "Now Emily, I need to talk to your teacher about this. We don't know if this is a ploy and it's actually enemy spies wanting to find a way to infiltrate our base"

"But if it isn't" Jessie exclaims "we're going to England!"

Dad gives her a look "No, Emily will be going and even if she doesn't she is still grounded" yeah, I may or may not be grounded for leaving to go to Rio, Brazil to help some friends with destroying a Cartel drug lord and his son. On the bright side, I've got a secret stash of ten billion dollars. This was about a month ago.

"It was fun" muttering as I have my arms crossed.

Dad gives me a look "You ran off to South America and nearly got yourself killed, you shot a federal agent and became a member of the FBI's most wanted list"

"In my defense" shaking my head holding my hand up "I also stole several military weapons and used the training you gave me and killed nearly all of the corrupt cops in Rio, destroyed the cartel empire and...it was fun"

"Fun doesn't help your case" shaking his head waving the paper in his hand "I'll call your teacher, find out more about this"

He leaves as Jessie and I share a look screeching, unlike me where I want to travel and become a successful writer someday. My sister wants to become a famous actress but she needs acting classes.

"I never said yes!" Dad yells

"It wasn't a no" Jessie and I both say