Twenty

Gasping awake, looking around I see I'm in Robert Frobisher-Smythes secret room. Looking down at myself, I see I'm wearing the same attire I was when I was at the coronation, by my necklace is gone. Oh shit! I left modern day clothing in the past!

Standing up, I realize I know the song of Hathor. Horus played it and even taught me the full song but I doubt Robert would have the whole song, maybe just the first part.

Looking over when I see Senkhara appear, she looks me over "You look very fitting chosen one"

"Don't worry" shaking my head, I doubt Senkhara knows about the mark of my parentage "I know the song, just need to get my friends to play it"

"Hurry then" she orders "they are in the chamber already" my eyes widen and I quickly rush to the chamber.

Once I'm here, I yell "Wait! Don't blow!"

"Woah!" Amber smiles looking at me "you look absolutely stunning"

"Why?" Nina demands "I got the song, Senkhara came to me and—why are you dressed like that?"

Scowling at her, I slap her across the face before pointing to where the bell should be "there's a cow bell that needs to be used at the end of the song"

"Is this real gold?" Fabian asks

Nodding my head "It is, everything is real, the gold and the silver and the diamonds"

"Where did you get it?" Amber asks as Patricia gives me a look.

"I doubt you'd believe me" shaking my head as I look between them "but I'm glad I got here in time, I know the melody but we need the ox bell" giving Nina a look "something you obviously forgot"

"Okay!" She exclaims "I know I screwed up! But you don't need to keep reminding me!"

"Oh yes I do" nodding my head "because of you Patricia can't speak, Alfie is a child, Amber is aging into an old woman and Fabian lost his memory! You were about to do more damage but here I am, making sure you didn't—now I know where the bell we need is but we need to be quick about it because if we aren't we could get into major trouble"

"Then let's go" Amber suggests getting my attention off of Nina while Patricia pats my shoulder motioning. We rush out of the chambers and the cellar, that when we are heading up the stairs someone calls my name.

"Vera" we look at Vera who looks at us "something you need?"

"I should be asking you that" looking at my attire "are you planning on going somewhere?"

Shaking my head no "I just came back from somewhere"

"Where did you go?" She motions to my attire "shouldn't you be in school right now?"

Clicking my tongue "My uniforms are ruined, need to be washed so I only had this"

"I'll get your clothes cleaned immediately" she nods her head offering a smile "off you five" we head upstairs as I feel Vera's eyes on me.

|A Week Later|

"Guys" my friends not including Nina look my way "I know why Senkhara wants the mask, she wants to the Afterlife and live amongst the gods. Vallhara" we were talking about Nina and how this blogger called Jack Jackel decided to target Nina. I think it's fitting, how Nina got hit the way she did. Fabian doesn't. Then again he's got a hard on for her.

"But why does she need the mask?" Alfie asks

"Because she knows she's going to Hell" explaining the situation to them "but I can't wear it, only a human can. It's why she's after Nina, to go into the Afterlife together" turns out Nina is another paragon but not like me, she doesn't have the same powers as me or the same heritage.

"How do you know all of this?" Nina asks

"Because I told her" looking up, my eyes widen seeing my dad here. My god dad and my mom. Horus and Hathor.

Running over to them, they wrap their arms around me as I hug them both "Oh" Mom said in Ancient Egyptian "my love, I've missed you so"

"Mom" she gasps shocked before hugging me tighter "I've missed you both"

"Who" Patricia asks "are these two?"

"This is Hathor" I introduce them both "and this is Horus"

"Our parents" Dad explains "loved Ancient Egypt very much" looking down at me "now, we will be in town and hopefully we can have supper together?"

Nodding my head "I'd like that, a lot"

Hathor places her hand on my cheek before leaving with Horus, my friends look at us weirdly "Who were they?" Patricia asks

Shaking my head "I'll tell you later but now, we need to get the mask...wait! The mask, did it have a purple gem?"

Shaking their heads no "Why?" Fabian asks

"The Mask of Anubis has a purple gem" I explain "without the gem, it can't be activated..." it'll look like any ordinary mask.

"How do you know this?" Nina demands

"Oh my god" letting out a laugh, shaking my head "I know where the real mask is"

"What?" Amber asks "what do you mean?"

"The mask in the tunnels? That's not the real mask" shaking my head "but I think I know where the real mask is"