Nine

Walking into the large empty office space seeing a bunch of technical equipment and weapons, I smile seeing the Crew here "Hey guys!" They look my way and I run over to Dom pulling him into a hug, we hear a few cracks.

"Woah" Dom says as I pull away "sorry"

Shaking his head "Have you been going to the gym lately?"

"Yeah" nodding my head "yeah I have" looking at Brian "congratulations on Jack, I made" I pull out the stuffed toy car with Jack's name on it "this for him"

(Has the name Jack instead of Alex)

"Awww" Roman points "a little car for the little racer of your family"

"Thanks" Brian gives me a hug and I hug him back "and Dom's right, you've gotten really strong"

"I wouldn't say that" shaking my head no as I look between them "and I didn't know if I should make a skyline or a charger"

"Skyline" Brian says as Dom says "Charger"

The room is silent as they look at one another, I look at the others who are staring at them amused "Oh, now this is amusing" Tej whispers , he then looks at me "damn, Em? How is it you got so much hotter since the last time we saw you?"

"He's right" Roman whistles eyeing me "why did you do? Your like glowing—you aren't pregnant are you?" I slap his chest and he coughs grabbing his chest, whoops. Maybe I need to work on my strength, like before I see the baby. Don't want to hurt Jack "damn! Lay off the weights girl"

"Glad to see you all have settled in" we look over to Hobbs as he comes in with his partner who I don't trust.

"Alright Hobbs" Dom comes over "you got the best crew in the world standing before you, now give them a reason to stay"

"Our target is Owen Shaw" Owen Shaw? Deckard's little brother? I've met him once, he looked like he knew me. Though is it him? "Former major in the SAS Black Ops soldier, he ran the UK's mobility division" taking the picture.

"Ah damn!" Tej shakes his head "that mobility unit is the truth, we're talking about vehicular warfare. Best in the world"

"I've met him" everyone looks at me "a couple months back, he acted like he knew me. I thought he was friends with my parents but" I see the photo of him and Letty together.

"Where did you meet him?" Hobbs asks

"This car show" shaking my head "he was baby sitting me"

"Why was he baby sitting you?" Hobbs partner whatever her name was demands.

"My dad is friends with his older brother" they continue to stare at me "after Rio my dad isn't too trusting about leaving me alone, so his older brother checks up on me for dad. I met Owen and we went to a car show"